Very fast lightening cream or mix

Thread: Very fast lightening cream or mix

Hello all, as you know I’ve been using Dodo/Bio Claire on my body and it has made my body high yellow/pale. But I also am a atopic dermatitis (eczema) survivor on my neck. My neck has gone from scaly & beat red to normal again, however I have been struggling with my neck to catch up with my body. I’ve been using my Dodo/Bio Claire mix on my neck as well as my body but it seems that my body has been responding to the mix at a faster pace then my neck.
    So now I am looking for something powerful and strong for my neck. Anybody know what I can use? Or even mix?
    I have a wedding in 4 weeks and I’m desperate for my neck to catch up faster.

Attached is a picture of a side profile of my neck. Do you guys see how light I am? The only thing that hasn’t catches up fast enough is my neck. PLEASE RESPOND GUYS. I need your help.
    @gymrat
    @flawlessBright @lightenme @shawtykid20
    @gymrat I will like this picture taken down as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Lightpapi; 06-22-2019 at 04:29 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Your skin is amazing.
    Do you think it's red due to your dermatitis in that area? Because your face and body seem uniform.

Have you tried incorporating ga lotion into your regimen and apply the product on damp skin

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    Hello all, as you know I’ve been using Dodo/Bio Claire on my body and it has made my body high yellow/pale. But I also am a atopic dermatitis (eczema) survivor on my neck. My neck has gone from scaly & beat red to normal again, however I have been struggling with my neck to catch up with my body. I’ve been using my Dodo/Bio Claire mix on my neck as well as my body but it seems that my body has been responding to the mix at a faster pace then my neck.
    So now I am looking for something powerful and strong for my neck. Anybody know what I can use? Or even mix?
    I have a wedding in 4 weeks and I’m desperate for my neck to catch up faster.

Attached is a picture of a side profile of my neck. Do you guys see how light I am? The only thing that hasn’t catches up fast enough is my neck. PLEASE RESPOND GUYS. I need your help.
    @gymrat
    @flawlessBright @lightenme @shawtykid20
    @gymrat I will like this picture taken down as soon as possible.
    first of all i dont recommend your mix , but everybody has the right to choose what they want to use on their skin , so i respect that. i respect your choice.

how long have u been using your mix on your body? - your mix is super strong , i would just give it some time and let your neck catch up ! because it has lightened dramatically ! so your mix is working - anything stronger can thin out your skin even more ( cause bio claire and dodo are skin thinning queens ) and cause u serious PIH- moisturize your neck a lot , use healing butters , like shea butter and keep using ur mix on your neck , and slow down on your body so your neck can catch up , then start back using all over

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements