Fraink White Skin Lightening Products (My Skin Lightening Journey)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Fraink White Skin Lightening Products (My Skin Lightening Journey)

Fraink White Skin Lightening Products (My Skin Lightening Journey)

I'm so glad I stumbled on this forum. Theres a lot of great info on here. Thanks to everyone for taking the time out to drop knowledge and advice on skin lightening techniques and regimens. I thought I should contribute by sharing what I know as well. When I first started lightening my skin I had no idea where to start and came across this youtuber called Fraink White. There was very limited info online and I was skeptical but his name kept popping up so I decided to give one of his kits and corresponding regimen a try, if it didnt work at least I was supporting a black business. Anyways, to my delight I saw immediate positive results to my skin health (like my skin clearing up and looking brighter and smoother) within a few days, but it took like 3 weeks of crazy consistent use and sunblock for me to see my skin actually get lighter. I got about 3 to 4 shades lighter and have just been using only the soap and moisturizer to maintain it since then. I got super lucky I think because I know many of you had to go through numerous trial and error and lots of money before you found something that works. And from what I've read on here about fraink white's products, some had success and others not so much. I'm just glad it worked for me. Anyways this is just my way of giving back to this awesome community for all the great info. If anyone wants help with finding a regimen and advice on how I lightened my skin, feel free to message me! I'm always willing to lend my time to help. Anyways, hope this is helpful to someone out there. God bless! P.S. I tried attaching some pictures but I could not get it to work. I'll try again later if anyone is interested or can help me post them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by FaceOff617 View Post
    I'm so glad I stumbled on this forum. Theres a lot of great info on here. Thanks to everyone for taking the time out to drop knowledge and advice on skin lightening techniques and regimens. I thought I should contribute by sharing what I know as well. When I first started lightening my skin I had no idea where to start and came across this youtuber called Fraink White. There was very limited info online and I was skeptical but his name kept popping up so I decided to give one of his kits and corresponding regimen a try, if it didnt work at least I was supporting a black business. Anyways, to my delight I saw immediate positive results to my skin health (like my skin clearing up and looking brighter and smoother) within a few days, but it took like 3 weeks of crazy consistent use and sunblock for me to see my skin actually get lighter. I got about 3 to 4 shades lighter and have just been using only the soap and moisturizer to maintain it since then. I got super lucky I think because I know many of you had to go through numerous trial and error and lots of money before you found something that works. And from what I've read on here about fraink white's products, some had success and others not so much. I'm just glad it worked for me. Anyways this is just my way of giving back to this awesome community for all the great info. If anyone wants help with finding a regimen and advice on how I lightened my skin, feel free to message me! I'm always willing to lend my time to help. Anyways, hope this is helpful to someone out there. God bless! P.S. I tried attaching some pictures but I could not get it to work. I'll try again later if anyone is interested or can help me post them.
    Lord geezus... Frank is a mess , his color is washed out , he is deff not using what he's selling ... imo scam

Please post your before and afters.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Interestingly random.

Probably frank himself.

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    Probably frank himself.
    That was my guess too

Not to worry, I sleep with one eye open
    source.gif
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    That was my guess too

Lightening 3 to 4 shades in 3 weeks give it away. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    Lightening 3 to 4 shades in 3 weeks give it away. Lol.
    Hahaha, I couldn’t even get through the whole spam.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements