need help PLS!!!

Thread: need help PLS!!!

need help PLS!!!

Hey everyone! Kinda new to posting but i need serious help. I live in a very sunny clime in Texas and my arms are about 3--4 shades darker than my chest. I'm getting married next year and i just want my arms to be even. Even the shade on each arm is different from top to bottom.

I've tried exfoliating and creams unsuccessfully..it kinda made it worse. I'm now considering glutathione IV because I need results without wasting more money.

Has anyone tried glutathione???

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Are you practicing SAP (Sun avoidance and protection) ?

If not you need to start otherwise you won't get anywhere in this lightening game.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

I am doing that to the best of my ability though it is almost impossible to completely avoid this Houston sun. Long sleeves in the heat is asking for it. I do wear sunscreen though 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    Are you practicing SAP (Sun avoidance and protection) ?

If not you need to start otherwise you won't get anywhere in this lightening game.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by appaz View Post
    I am doing that to the best of my ability though it is almost impossible to completely avoid this Houston sun. Long sleeves in the heat is asking for it. I do wear sunscreen though 🙂
    Get arm sleeves, they make all different kinds, even those that will keep you cool in the summer! Continue exfoliating and using LA lotion, you will even up in no time when you are keeping them covered.
    https://www.amazon.com/Protection-Co...58955080&psc=1
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

I'm buying that asap! I have the latic acid lotion feom paula choice. What is your preferred method of exfoliation? I was using like product from kiehls but im pretty sure it did nothing. I just want to eve nothing drastic
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Get arm sleeves, they make all different kinds, even those that will keep you cool in the summer! Continue exfoliating and using LA lotion, you will even up in no time when you are keeping them covered.
    https://www.amazon.com/Protection-Co...58955080&psc=1

I have glycolic acid lotion 😫 dont know why i thought it was lactic. Does that work as well? @gymrat

I have glycolic acid lotion 😫 dont know why i thought it was lactic. Does that work as well? @gymrat
    GA is more harsh then LA lotion. What % of GA is it do you know?? It works but you need to be careful especially if you haven't use LA before. Doesn't mean you can't use it but you may have to dilute it when you first start out. Tell me what you have.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Hello! Sorry to hear about your issue. If you are interested in an exfoliator (or other skin care needs) please send me a message.
    My family and I have been using Lbri products for over 15 years now. It is based out of Wisconsin and the number 1 ingredient is aloe vera...NOT water. We have a great exfoliator that smells amazing and contains almonds too If you have any questions please feel free to send me an e-mail. Hope to hear back from you.
    Danielle

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements