How to get golden brown skin?

Thread: How to get golden brown skin?

How to get golden brown skin?

Hi! I used to bleach a few years back and favored more of a pale/yellow look I currently do not bleach anymore and have returned to my original shade which is a deep brown tone, I wanna start lightening again but I don’t want to be pale I want to lighten Atleast 2 shades and have a healthy brown glow instead of a bleached out one, any advice or tips? Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Well stay away from kojic acid and steroid products. Those give pale tone. Go for carotene or hq products

Vitamin C or niacinamide will give you a nice healthy glow.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Is your undertone a cool or warm?

If it’s warm you may have to use something that will pale your skin out first then switch to HQ to get more of a golden look.

Me personally, HQ always leaves me looking like an Oompa Loompa so I avoid it.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

@BrightB93 could you maybe suggest products that would make me pale ? I also aim for the yellow tone and thought I could achieve it with hq but it’s making me orange 😞

I'm interested in this too. I think the gold hue has to come from a deeper layer of skin and that's the issue many of us are having.

Carotone vanishing serum gives a gold pale tone guys.. but u need to layer it for face to get the desired tone..

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Carotone vanishing serum gives a gold pale tone guys.. but u need to layer it for face to get the desired tone..

what do u mean by " layer it for face ..." and what are the ingredients thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Is that the African carotone

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements