For Those Who Use Roids - Page 2

Thread: For Those Who Use Roids

Well I’ve never used steroids correctly before so if my skin is still okay after the 2 weeks i plan to go on for 6 and then switch out my creams. Everyone says you have to rotate your creams so when that 6 weeks is up, do I switch to like a kojic based product or another steroid product?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Is this new packaging for labi cream??
    Attached Images Attached Images

How many tubes of lemonvate did you use and is it the cream are gel lemonvate?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    I used lemonvate steroid with maxi light cream, got pale yellow tone from head to toe, I used fair and white aha soap to wash with
    @shawtykid20 how many tubes of lemonvate did you use and was it cream are gel by mitchellbrands?

[QUOTE=2lightforyou;1665447]How many tubes of lemonvate did you use and is it the cream are gel lemonvate?[/QUOTE @2lightforyou I used 2 lemonvate steroid cream it’s not mitchellbrand it’s different 1.

From a government related website

“Topical clobetasol in conjunction with topical tretinoin is effective in preventing scar formation after superficial partial-thickness burn ulcers of the skin: A retrospective study.“

To re the rest of the article
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25424054/

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSamson View Post
    From a government related website

“Topical clobetasol in conjunction with topical tretinoin is effective in preventing scar formation after superficial partial-thickness burn ulcers of the skin: A retrospective study.“

To re the rest of the article
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25424054/
    @BlackSamson well that means it good to use lemonvate with maxi light , maxi light has vitamin a . Tretinoin is a derivative of vitamin a

Im going to go back to use maxi light cream and lemonvate steroid cream for 6-8 weeks so I can have a nice tone for my holiday and then maintain with dodo lotion and oil

@BlackSamson well that means it good to use lemonvate with maxi light , maxi light has vitamin a . Tretinoin is a derivative of vitamin a[/QUOTE]

😬👀 I don’t know about all of that 😂, just remember similar doesn’t mean the same

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Im going to go back to use maxi light cream and lemonvate steroid cream for 6-8 weeks so I can have a nice tone for my holiday and then maintain with dodo lotion and oil
    From the little research I’ve done about steroids is that they’re used be used for 2-4 weeks and then stopped, another thing is (I don’t know how true this is) but I’ve read an heard it’s best to use an AHA when using steroid lotions, gels and ointments so when you stop using the steroid you won’t darkening fast and better to maintain

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements