For Those Who Use Roids - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 First 2 3

Thread: For Those Who Use Roids

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSamson View Post
    From the little research I’ve done about steroids is that they’re used be used for 2-4 weeks and then stopped, another thing is (I don’t know how true this is) but I’ve read an heard it’s best to use an AHA when using steroid lotions, gels and ointments so when you stop using the steroid you won’t darkening fast and better to maintain
    @BlackSamson I plan to be using my ga lotion 3 times a week at night

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Im going to go back to use maxi light cream and lemonvate steroid cream for 6-8 weeks so I can have a nice tone for my holiday and then maintain with dodo lotion and oil
    the only lemonvate i see is mitchell brands but its not a steroid so can i use another good steroid can you recommend some good ones are it dont matter as long as its a steroid???

Quote Originally Posted by 2lightforyou View Post
    the only lemonvate i see is mitchell brands but its not a steroid so can i use another good steroid can you recommend some good ones are it dont matter as long as its a steroid???
    @2lightforyou I only know about lemonvate steroid because it’s only one I’ve used but there loads of different steroid tubes. Neprosone gel forte, caro white fast action gel look through the forms

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

So can you all share what is the right way to use roids and what do you mix it with ?? Everytime i use it after a few weeks i tend to darken a little bit what can i do to maintain the color and keep getting lighter

So update: ive been using my civic cream mixed with retinoids and palmers stretch mark cream mix for about two weeks. If anything I feel more dull. I exfóliate with my kojic acid in the shower and use clinic clear oil and Amlactin during the day. I cover up, put on sunblock the whole thing. Should I switch to another steroid?? Or just add another steroid to my mix? I see absolutely no results at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 2lightforyou View Post
    So can you all share what is the right way to use roids and what do you mix it with ?? Everytime i use it after a few weeks i tend to darken a little bit what can i do to maintain the color and keep getting lighter
    As far as I know you have to mix your roids with skin building products to do it safely.

Ok, I just bought movate lemon, but I don't think it's the roid version. It says 2% hydroquinone and I'm confused lol. Please help! The packaging has a m on the left side, but the actual tube has an e on the left side.

@DelRehBaby I always thought the labi tube had betamethasone not clobetasol.
    @Vizzle Movate definitely has steroids. A lot of these sketchy tubes don't list all the ingredients.
    Face: Kojie San
    Body: G&G lotion, Clinic Clear lotion, Carotone BSC Serum, G&G oil
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha and Kojie San (Face)

Hidden Content

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements