For Those Who Use Roids
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: For Those Who Use Roids

For Those Who Use Roids

What are your go-to products and how long have you been using them? For those who are avid roid users, how often do you rotate your creams? What are you mixing your roid products with (do you have a base cream)?

I've been diving into old threads to answer a few questions I have as I'm embarking on a new lightening journey. I'm starting ALL over. My last journey was back in 2016 and after experimenting with various products, I was able to lighten at least 5 shades using kojic based things within a 6 month period. I think my regimen got messed up because the main product i used was the GNG oil which got discontinued for a while and when it came back, the results I got were not the same which has me convinced that there's more fake products going around now. This time around, I'm definitely more interested in using roids to start me off and have been doing a ton of research on specifically clobatesol. In an old thread I saw that I used the labi tube that contained it and though it gave me good results for a little bit, after doing research, I realize that I was using it the wrong way which is why my results did not stick.

I've been researching all over this forum in regards to maintenance and side effects, what products to avoid while using roids, which roids are better to use than others. I've also been on youtube researching a ton too however, I'd like personal stories that I haven't seen before. Please feel free share your positive experiences with roids and what you've learned from using them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I used lemonvate steroid with maxi light cream, got pale yellow tone from head to toe, I used fair and white aha soap to wash with

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    I used lemonvate steroid with maxi light cream, got pale yellow tone from head to toe, I used fair and white aha soap to wash with
    Are you still using them? If not, how long did you use them for before switching?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I use the neprosome steroid mixed with clobatesol which is also a steroid. I mix them together with vitamin C gel. I moisturize with Amlactin lotion and bathe with Fair and White lightening soap.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRehBaby View Post
    Are you still using them? If not, how long did you use them for before switching?
    @DelRehBaby I used it 4/5 years ago, I used it for few months then my shop stop selling lemonvate so I had to stop suddenly, I may go back to them after September if my dodo mix don’t get me to my goal. If I use it in September I will maintain with my dodo mix. It’s lightening me slow

Quote Originally Posted by Brow View Post
    I use the neprosome steroid mixed with clobatesol which is also a steroid. I mix them together with vitamin C gel. I moisturize with Amlactin lotion and bathe with Fair and White lightening soap.
    @Brow what tone are you getting

A mellow yellow tone

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @Brow what tone are you getting

A mellow yellow tone
    @Brow how long u been using it for

Im going to be using either a labi tube or lemonvate. I’m going to be mixing it with retinol cream, palmers stretch mark concentrated cream. The creams that I am mixing with the roids have enough ingredients in it to help me skin build while I’m lightening. I can take pics of the products if you guys want! My plan is to use the roids for two weeks and see what happens. I paid attention to what @gymrat and @AIME had to say in other posts in regards to how I should be using my products so this will be my regimen:

AM: ikb gel (until I get my hands on the serum) and AmLactin with sunscreen
    PM: roids mix with retinal and tons of Vitamin E lotions

Do you think 2 weeks is long enough, I would say 4-6 weeks but everyone skin is different

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements