Quickest way to get rid of spot

Thread: Quickest way to get rid of spot

Quickest way to get rid of spot

I have got a christening on Sunday , a spot but looks more like a boil appeared on the side of my temple 2 days ago. What can I use for it to be less visual

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Uncoated aspirin, the super cheap kind, crush them up super fine, mix with just a dab of water create a paste, and apply it 2-3 times a day. It should dry it up. Or, if you have any kind of clay mask, apply a dot on it, that too will help dry it up. Don't pick at it, you will only make it worse.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

@gymrat Im In the uk we don’t get aspirin, I don’t have no clay mask, if I order now it won’t come in time before Sunday

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat Im In the uk we don’t get aspirin, I don’t have no clay mask, if I order now it won’t come in time before Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    What?? No aspirin in the uk? I'm coming to Europe in October......glad you told me so I can pack my own......why no aspirin, that's kinda sad. And your right whatever you ordered wouldn't get to you in time. Till then, I would get a super warm cloth and keep it on the area do that several times a day. See if you can't get it to come to a head. @shawtykid20
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    What?? No aspirin in the uk? I'm coming to Europe in October......glad you told me so I can pack my own......why no aspirin, that's kinda sad. And your right whatever you ordered wouldn't get to you in time. Till then, I would get a super warm cloth and keep it on the area do that several times a day. See if you can't get it to come to a head. @shawtykid20
    @gymrat we just use paracetamol instead for pain. I seen online where it says to use ice cube . Ice cube suppose to be a good face toner aswell

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements