Skin Care Talk banner

Quickest way to get rid of spot

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  shawtykid20 
#1 ·
I have got a christening on Sunday , a spot but looks more like a boil appeared on the side of my temple 2 days ago. What can I use for it to be less visual

#2 ·
Uncoated aspirin, the super cheap kind, crush them up super fine, mix with just a dab of water create a paste, and apply it 2-3 times a day. It should dry it up. Or, if you have any kind of clay mask, apply a dot on it, that too will help dry it up. Don't pick at it, you will only make it worse.

#5 ·
@gymrat Im In the uk we don’t get aspirin, I don’t have no clay mask, if I order now it won’t come in time before Sunday :mecry:
What?? No aspirin in the uk? I'm coming to Europe in October......glad you told me so I can pack my own......why no aspirin, that's kinda sad. And your right whatever you ordered wouldn't get to you in time. Till then, I would get a super warm cloth and keep it on the area do that several times a day. See if you can't get it to come to a head. @shawtykid20

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.