Anyone familiar with Neoprosone?

Thread: Anyone familiar with Neoprosone?

Anyone familiar with Neoprosone?

I was on the hunt for IKB serum but it looks like it’s out everywhere. I thought I found it on a website called “Hair to Beauty” so I ordered it but i ended up getting a call from them and they said they were actually out of stock of the IKB serum, but they had something that was the same thing, just a different brand called neoprosone, they asked me if they can just ship that to me, and that it was more expensive than ikb but they’d send it to me with the same price I paid. I was just wondering if anyone’s used it or heard things about it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Neprosone can lighten very quickly if it's the steroid version. But if it's the HQ version is would take a while to lighten. I use the steroid, it's strong as heck I do not suggest it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brow View Post
    Neprosone can lighten very quickly if it's the steroid version. But if it's the HQ version is would take a while to lighten. I use the steroid, it's strong as heck I do not suggest it.
    ahh ok the one they said they’d send also has vitamin c I dont know which version is which. Why don’t you suggest it?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Vitamin C gel Neprosone is an Arbutin based lightener. I do not suggest the steroid version because it's extremely strong. It lightens rapidly but thins the skin and leaves stretch mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Brow View Post
    Vitamin C gel Neprosone is an Arbutin based lightener. I do not suggest the steroid version because it's extremely strong. It lightens rapidly but thins the skin and leaves stretch mark.
    Gotcha. Ok thank you. Hope everything works out well

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements