Skin Care Talk banner

Fair and Flawless...Is this a JOKE????

12K views 34 replies 13 participants last post by  WaterBoy86 
#1 ·
Nearly $1000 for 200ml.!!!!!!! In the very distant past, I was a customer of this company with initially some good lightening results but this was followed by many disappointing results. Undeterred and rather stupidly, I decided to purchased the custom formulations with again, varying outcomes, but often there was no lightening at all. Having the product formulated was not cheap, but seeing this today I can say that this company has taken it to another level and I do not know how they can justify such a price.

• 1-212-274-8850

MADE-TO-MEASURE EVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING SKIN WHITEN COMPLEX

$899.99

QUANTITY

200ml Esthetic Blend FRESH START SKIN Whitening Complex
FRESH START
EVENS OUT, BRIGHTENS & LIGHTENS THE SKIN
CUSTOM FORMULATED TO ORDER
Made to Measure/Custom Blend
Best Kept Secret Of Super Models, TV Personalities and Celebrities.

An ultra dynamic Anti-aging Evolutionary Esthetic Blend Skin Whiten Cream with legendary healing powers of the miracle formulation

See less See more
#2 ·
Its just too funny tbh and their customer service is non existent thats why I use Gittel's products cos its all same ingredients but hardly breaks the bank!!!

$100 for a 4oz jar of Gittel's body gel & body cream is still crazy but they know how to sweeten the deal and give you good value for money!

#4 ·
Nearly $1000 for 200ml.!!!!!!! In the very distant past, I was a customer of this company with initially some good lightening results but this was followed by many disappointing results. Undeterred and rather stupidly, I decided to purchased the custom formulations with again, varying outcomes, but often there was no lightening at all. Having the product formulated was not cheap, but seeing this today I can say that this company has taken it to another level and I do not know how they can justify such a price.

• 1-212-274-8850

MADE-TO-MEASURE EVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING SKIN WHITEN COMPLEX

$899.99

QUANTITY

200ml Esthetic Blend FRESH START SKIN Whitening Complex
FRESH START
EVENS OUT, BRIGHTENS & LIGHTENS THE SKIN
CUSTOM FORMULATED TO ORDER
Made to Measure/Custom Blend
Best Kept Secret Of Super Models, TV Personalities and Celebrities.

An ultra dynamic Anti-aging Evolutionary Esthetic Blend Skin Whiten Cream with legendary healing powers of the miracle formulation

Lemme step up my DIY game hun. Will offer u $500 for 200ml

#11 ·
I'm thinking someone had to of hacked into their system......no way in HELL could you get me to pay that much for any product. This one says its $2,400.......ya NO... they aren't selling $hit I can guarantee you that! For that price it better cook, clean, and do all my grocery shopping plus laundry.....for a year!

Product Text Material property Font Skin care

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.