Products of 2019!!?? - Page 3

Thread: Products of 2019!!??

Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    @chiny @TRIUMPH and other naija babes. Have you come across this lotion? Went to buy clear nature lotion for my sister and so the store owner just started advertising this lotion to me o. "It's the hottest thing in the market now, Ull come back with testimony, no serum nor tubes needed. It's a complete package"....Haha. I don't trust it though. Looks iffy.
    Attachment 64073Attachment 64075
    @Anny83 Hi babes, I’ve actually never seen dat lotion before.... reason been dat ive been off skin-lightening anything for abt 3-4months (laziness) so my ears haven’t been on d ground for a long while now.
    Just started exfoliating with alpha skincare 12% GA lotion... plan to do that every night for 3-4weeks hopefully.

Anyway in d meantime, have you heard about this face cream. The lady i saw says she uses it as her face cream.
    Her face is flawless.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @Anny83 Hi babes, I’ve actually never seen dat lotion before.... reason been dat ive been off skin-lightening anything for abt 3-4months (laziness) so my ears haven’t been on d ground for a long while now.
    Just started exfoliating with alpha skincare 12% GA lotion... plan to do that every night for 3-4weeks hopefully.

Anyway in d meantime, have you heard about this face cream. The lady i saw says she uses it as her face cream.
    Her face is flawless.
    I know of the lotion and it's not completely stain-less, lol. Some that used the lotion got very great results but had green veins, stretch mark et al along the line. So I'll say use with caution.

I am very interested to find a new product that works and is safe. I have been using Makari for many years and it worked great on me but after reading everyone's reviews I am little concerned.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    I know of the lotion and it's not completely stain-less, lol. Some that used the lotion got very great results but had green veins, stretch mark et al along the line. So I'll say use with caution.
    @Anny83 Are you talking abt d lotion u posted OR do u mean d alpha skincare GA lotion??

Did u see d image of the facial cream i posted?? The one i said some1 uses nd it’s made her face flawless.

Im trying to lighten my skin again. I use to use whitenicious products but they started to cause acne all over my skin. Does anyone know of any natural lighteners that are effective? I use to be brown and now I got dark again.

Quote Originally Posted by chiny View Post
    @Anny83 Are you talking abt d lotion u posted OR do u mean d alpha skincare GA lotion??

Did u see d image of the facial cream i posted?? The one i said some1 uses nd it’s made her face flawless.
    Babe I meant the white secret lotion. I don't know about the face cream but that's the 411 on the lotion

A lot of Raphe Pharmaceutique products have tranexamic acid as one of the active ingredients. I've used quite a few of their serums with success. A word of caution......most of their products are concentrated and will burn if you have sensitive skin. I find that I have to dilute with skin oil or distilled water before I apply to my skin.

Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    As for new products/ingredients I’m planning on using tranexamic acid. It’s supposed to work better than 4% HQ
    I saw a study claiming this, but the TA was combined with AA, niacinamide and something else. Did you see a study that says it work better than 4% HQ on its own?

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    What better clinic clear oil or dodo oil
    I bought clinic clear oil and it's made by dodo cosmetics. Maybe both work same way?

Has anyone tried peau de lune facial cleanser?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements