Products of 2019!!?? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 First 4 5

Thread: Products of 2019!!??

Quote Originally Posted by arrow View Post
    @gymrat haha, here and there. How are you, great to see you as well!
    I'm doing great , thanks so much for asking @arrow
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    Awww, I know these African products can't be trusted. I got hooked by the bottle lol. It's so cute lol
    True,Peau de lune is in record to have a high concentration of HQ... (circa 9% HQ)

Quote Originally Posted by soloKID View Post
    True,Peau de lune is in record to have a high concentration of HQ... (circa 9% HQ)
    Do you lighten?
    what is your regime?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

The active ingredient in white secret is AHA. Never used it for face, my sis gave me for my knuckles to be honest, to me its nothing special

Quote Originally Posted by havis View Post
    Do you lighten?
    what is your regime?
    Yes I lighten.

Sorry just seeing your question/post.

My regimen comprises of a morning and night time routine.

My morning is of a brand called Nohooh Monaco. I have been using this brand non-stop with great success since almost a year now. The products I use are
    + For my face = the whitening micellar cleanser, the whitening face scrub and the whitening face cream (every other day, I mix in hand with intense serum)
    + For my body = the whitening repair body milk and mixed with the intense serum. I bath with the exfoliating soap (the smell is heavenly).

My night routine is pretty much any band-wagon I decide to jump on (from SCT forum or rave of the moment products from around), and I am usually on for about 3 weeks to 10 weeks (the longest I have done). Most of the products are usually harsh( drying out my skin or thinning it), so I dump them immediately as I watch closely my skin. Some of the products here have included Makari exclusive, some IG brands, some African brands etc.

Overall, I use daily and consistently all year round the Hawaiian tropics silk hydration sunscreen face and body, and use glytone body every weekend nights.

My skin is not perfect but I am proud of it and my journey.

Quote Originally Posted by soloKID View Post
    Yes I lighten.

Sorry just seeing your question/post.

My regimen comprises of a morning and night time routine.

My morning is of a brand called Nohooh Monaco. I have been using this brand non-stop with great success since almost a year now. The products I use are
    + For my face = the whitening micellar cleanser, the whitening face scrub and the whitening face cream (every other day, I mix in hand with intense serum)
    + For my body = the whitening repair body milk and mixed with the intense serum. I bath with the exfoliating soap (the smell is heavenly).

My night routine is pretty much any band-wagon I decide to jump on (from SCT forum or rave of the moment products from around), and I am usually on for about 3 weeks to 10 weeks (the longest I have done). Most of the products are usually harsh( drying out my skin or thinning it), so I dump them immediately as I watch closely my skin. Some of the products here have included Makari exclusive, some IG brands, some African brands etc.

Overall, I use daily and consistently all year round the Hawaiian tropics silk hydration sunscreen face and body, and use glytone body every weekend nights.

My skin is not perfect but I am proud of it and my journey.
    thanks. Indeed African made lightening creams can be very drying and with dodgy ingredients. i guess i will be adding glytone to my routine now.

Quote Originally Posted by havis View Post
    thanks. Indeed African made lightening creams can be very drying and with dodgy ingredients. i guess i will be adding glytone to my routine now.
    Way to go!

10. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements