Products of 2019!!??
Page 1 of 5 1 2 Last

Thread: Products of 2019!!??

Products of 2019!!??

Hi SCT,

So since the recent news of all our faves containing either mercury or steroids (Ugh), I feel we need to come together and help each other find new products.

If you have heard of or used any new products that have given you shade dropping results please join this discussion by adding to this thread.

I have not not been using any topicals recently and I do see a difference in maintaining being harder.

Hopefully, I can add to this post soon
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi, let's revive this forum clinic clear oil is a good one use with a base cream cerave sa cream

What better clinic clear oil or dodo oil

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I have to be really honest, despite running away from hq for a while, I have for the last couple of weeks used ct+ therapy carrot lotion mixed with a lot of glycerine and it has lightened me soo much within 3 weeks that I’m thinking of switching, I don’t use it every day yet it has lightened me for sure, no darkening of my knuckles either.

My neck, stomach and face lightened too much.

Ct therapy is known for really strong lightening but can also give dark knuckles. If anyone intends to use this please do your own research and check various reviews. I alternated this with supreme white lotion and will be switching as my face is a bit too light for me right now.

I used the ct one day then the next day my supreme white, weekends I used just supreme white. I believe the Ct did the major lightening.

@tonedpretty what brand of glycerine do you use? And what's your weekly routine? I'm curious now and looking for a new regimen

Following.. Currently 4 months post-partum and I've been using supreme white with GnG Cream and Also Amlactin for exfoliating,it just took 1-2shades off and didn't lighten me beyond that.I'm contemplating going back to Makari or Supplements.
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    @tonedpretty what brand of glycerine do you use? And what's your weekly routine? I'm curious now and looking for a new regimen

My routine is very simple. I wash with ordinary body wash no exfoliating apart from the exfoliating Bath gloves. Then dry apply ct therapy which I mixed with supreme white glycerine. The next day same thing but I’d use supreme white body lotion. That’s is no supplements no apraxia soap.

I believe if you used the ct therapy every day it will lighten a lot more. I added the glycerine for moisture and to weaken the ct therapy lotion. After reading reviews online I knew i had to weaken it a bit

I have used ct therapy in the past mixed with its oil and it lightened a lot then but it darkened my jnuckles too and I think back then I was soo obsessed with supreme white products. So I ditched it.

I will be switching my routine again soon. But at the same time I’m glad I can always come back to this product for boost.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Following.. Currently 4 months post-partum and I've been using supreme white with GnG Cream and Also Amlactin for exfoliating,it just took 1-2shades off and didn't lighten me beyond that.I'm contemplating going back to Makari or Supplements.

Im one year post-partum lol and I’ve ordered gluta, this has also worked for me in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Hi, let's revive this forum clinic clear oil is a good one use with a base cream cerave sa cream
    Oh so the oil is good for real?. I just saw a review of this on YouTube and I've been thinking of getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    @jcole pls be careful using these creams & supplements if you are breastfeeding. These creams contain harmful ingredients that can cause harm to the baby internally & externally. Better to stick to exfoliating soaps & weekly peels. Just use a normal mild, baby friendly lotion.
    Last edited by Mazikeen; 07-24-2019 at 04:22 PM.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements