Skin building for acne prone skin

Thread: Skin building for acne prone skin

Skin building for acne prone skin

I try to skinbuild but the oils from the products like coconut oil, she's butter ,and olive oil get trapped in my skin and create red pimples on my face and body. Which is odd because I have dry skin...anyone know some skin building products that won't give acne?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    I try to skinbuild but the oils from the products like coconut oil, she's butter ,and olive oil get trapped in my skin and create red pimples on my face and body. Which is odd because I have dry skin...anyone know some skin building products that won't give acne?
    I’ve always used vitamin e oil n that’s never broken me out. I use a brand called pure life

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    Coconut oil is highly comedogenic which makes oily and acne prone skin worse. Supplements like Vitamins A, C & E are good as well as collagen (marine is the most similar to the skin) and hyaluronic acid supps. Topical vitamin A in the form of Retinol or Tretinion is good for making the skin stronger and increasing collagen but you have to start slowly with it otherwise the skin creaks out and breaks out a lot

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements