QEI+ Paris HAS Hydroquinone

Thread: QEI+ Paris HAS Hydroquinone

QEI+ Paris HAS Hydroquinone

Hi All,

One week ago I started using QEI+ Paris lotions and Soap from the “performance” range (the green writing)..... It is supposedly the slowest and less potent of all of their ranges and I am highly disappointed.
    I have come to realize that QEI+ HAS hydroquinone....so what many people were saying in forums here is indeed true.

If you are fine with HQ that’s ok and perfectly fine. But for many of us who do not want to use HQ this is so frustrating because these companies keep deceiving us by saying that their products do not have HQ while they do.
    Also, using this product for only one week and I have already suffered some issues:
    - my skin was dryer than usual
    - my hands became very hard (and that’s something some people suffer from while using HQ)
    - I started getting acne on my chest and back (also a reaction to HQ for some people).....
    Please watch out and beware of this brand if you have sensitive skin and do not wish to use HQ, because just from 1 week usage, I could see that this would have given me so much problems if I continued using it....
    I did the air test thing and the lotion is indeed turning brown (After 1 week only!!!) and I bought it directly from their Qei+ website in Paris so there is no way I got a fake one.

6120CF74-188F-49DB-AF98-186309218FCF.jpg
    04807E68-64E5-48B7-92FC-E96DF00A1C95.jpg
    Last edited by Glowlover; 08-10-2019 at 03:23 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Glowlover View Post
    Hi All,

One week ago I started using QEI+ Paris lotions and Soap from the “performance” range (the green writing)..... It is supposedly the slowest and less potent of all of their ranges and I am highly disappointed.
    I have come to realize that QEI+ HAS hydroquinone....so what many people were saying in forums here is indeed true.

If you are fine with HQ that’️s ok and perfectly fine. But for many of us who do not want to use HQ this is so frustrating because these companies keep deceiving us by saying that their products do not have HQ while they do.
    Also, using this product for only one week and I have already suffered some issues:
    - my skin was dryer than usual
    - my hands became very hard (and that’️s something some people suffer from while using HQ)
    - I started getting acne on my chest and back (also a reaction to HQ for some people).....
    Please watch out and beware of this brand if you have sensitive skin and do not wish to use HQ, because just from 1 week usage, I could see that this would have given me so much problems if I continued using it....
    I did the air test thing and the lotion is indeed turning brown (After 1 week only!!!) and I bought it directly from their Qei+ website in Paris so there is no way I got a fake one.

6120CF74-188F-49DB-AF98-186309218FCF.jpg
    04807E68-64E5-48B7-92FC-E96DF00A1C95.jpg
    this was already adressed - the international version has HQ and European nothing ( so doesnt work)

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    this was already adressed - the international version has HQ and European nothing ( so doesnt work)
    Many people still believe the lotion doesn’t have HQ because the company’s communication is not transparent. I contacted the customer service of the Paris French Website, they specifically told me that their products do not contain HQ and I should order on the website. I did only to find out after 1 week of use that the product has HQ, so I am sharing my personal experience since it can help. Plus this is false advertising from the company because I checked the ingredient list and it does NOT include HQ which is NOT normal at all....These people are willingly misleading customers into using things they do not wish to.
    I know it has already been addressed, but the old threads are too long and people sometimes loose patience.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Glowlover View Post
    Many people still believe the lotion doesn’t have HQ because the company’s communication is not transparent. I contacted the customer service of the Paris French Website, they specifically told me that their products do not contain HQ and I should order on the website. I did only to find out after 1 week of use that the product has HQ, so I am sharing my personal experience since it can help. Plus this is false advertising from the company because I checked the ingredient list and it does NOT include HQ which is NOT normal at all....These people are willingly misleading customers into using things they do not wish to.
    I know it has already been addressed, but the old threads are too long and people sometimes loose patience.
    I concur.

I also ordered the face cream & gel from the Paris website and upon opening it, I knew instantly it contained HQ from the smell and texture...Can't trust none of these 'All Natural' manufacturers....SMH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    I concur.

I also ordered the face cream & gel from the Paris website and upon opening it, I knew instantly it contained HQ from the smell and texture...Can't trust none of these 'All Natural' manufacturers....SMH!!!
    For real !!!! I am thinking about making my own creams now with lactic acid and extracts like licorice and find soaps that will boost my result....

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    I concur.

@brown2light pls pm me.. hows ur regimen goin?

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements