Products that make skin pale vs yellow?

Thread: Products that make skin pale vs yellow?

Products that make skin pale vs yellow?

I've been using G&G oil for the past 2 years and at 1st had good results with a nice pink-pale tone but recently G&G is making me yellow, which I dont like. I know that KA is supposed to make you pale and HQ makes you yellow. I dunno what happened to G&G but I feel like I have to move on and find something that gives that nice pale tone. Does anyone have any suggestions of products that can do this? Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@shallalah ( rosance x serum, ami white serum, maxi white serum, fw serum) these are all ka serums.. i would suggest maxiwhite serum since everybody had nice results wirth that serum..

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @shallalah ( rosance x serum, ami white serum, maxi white serum, fw serum) these are all ka serums.. i would suggest maxiwhite serum since everybody had nice results wirth that serum..
    Wow thanks @mccartney ! Do you have any suggestions for body lotions as well or can I just mix these serums with the g&g lotion that I still have?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Just make your own, cheaper and you can control the KA concentration
    https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthread.php/58162-The-Beginner-s-Guide-to-Skin-Lightening-NEWBIES-START-HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    Wow thanks @mccartney! Do you have any suggestions for body lotions as well or can I just mix these serums with the g&g lotion that I still have?
    yes gg is fine also... if u know how to make ur own then make ur own.. but like i said gg is fine as well

Can you mix a diy ka serum into a ka cream or do you have to use the serum by itself @arrow

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Can you mix a diy ka serum into a ka cream or do you have to use the serum by itself @arrow
    i dont see anything wrong in mixing a diy ka serum into a ka cream.. just make sure it wont oxydize fast and last few months then it should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @shawtykid20 you can but you'd end up reducing the occlusive properties of the cream and then averaging the KA concentration, apart from shelf life which McCartney mentioned. Best to apply them separately
    https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthread.php/58162-The-Beginner-s-Guide-to-Skin-Lightening-NEWBIES-START-HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by arrow View Post
    Just make your own, cheaper and you can control the KA concentration
    Do you have a diy ka recipe that works?

Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    Do you have a diy ka recipe that works?
    Use a w/w calculator to figure out how many grams you need, get a base lotion or cream, heat to ~100 deg F, mix, and cool. Your base lotion should help stabilize the Kojic acid. There are a few good lotions if you search the internet.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements