How far away is my goal and will my regime be enough (Pics inc) - Page 2

Thread: How far away is my goal and will my regime be enough (Pics inc)

Hoping so!
    Carmel Skin Bby

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

This would last a long time. You only need a little bit.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lactic-Acid...cAAOSwG9ZbhLuz

LA has good skin benefits it exfoliates softens and lightens skin. Just use it at night only

Do you think green peeling oil would work too? I don't know where to find a reliable lactic acid seller in the UK.
    Also do you mix it in with a lotion or cleanser?
    Carmel Skin Bby

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

My legs/inner arm/chest area are the closest to my goal skin tone (I'm using natural lighteners on my body so I reach my original colour not bleach it) however my face, neck and arms are a completely different colour, for reference her is my foundation colour against my legs.

20190819_151706.jpg(btw my skin is even it's just lighting)
    I'll be doing my caro white and liquorice extract mix for a few months and see how close I can get however in the mean time should do lactic peels after I've finished with my HQ or during the process?
    Carmel Skin Bby

@berrieheart : how did you get your lips pink?

at first i used a hard bristle toothbrush and scrubbed my lips (don't make your lips too raw or it'll will scar) this took off the first couple layers of dead dark skin then i started using kojie san for around 3 mins (or until it started to tingle) and wash it off and put blisterx lip balm or shea butter on them this made them REALLY pink
    Carmel Skin Bby

Quote Originally Posted by berrieheart View Post
    Do you think green peeling oil would work too? I don't know where to find a reliable lactic acid seller in the UK.
    Also do you mix it in with a lotion or cleanser?
    Lots of info on LA lotion and how to make/mix, etc. This thread will help explain things.....you can use any lotion as long as it doesn't contain "carbomer", so be sure to read the ingredient listing. If it contains carbomer it will not bind together. Read through this thread, it has great info as well. https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...ighlight=goats

Also, to help yourself, and others who are trying to help you, try keeping things in one area so its easier for you to look back on. I noticed another thread where you were asking about purchasing LA. I replied as well as others on that thread.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

I won't make it a lotion yet since that only soften the skin while I want to peel to get rid of some discolouration on my face, however I'll start that later cause my face is a little sore from exfoilating
    I made a new thread just to reach more people since this was pretty buried into my first one
    Carmel Skin Bby

I've matched my MAC shades I'm NC45 and my goal is NC42 2 - 2 1/2 shades, that doesn't sound too bad does anyone have an estimate on how long that would take?
    Last edited by berrieheart; 08-20-2019 at 05:21 PM.
    Carmel Skin Bby

Quote Originally Posted by berrieheart View Post
    I won't make it a lotion yet since that only soften the skin while I want to peel to get rid of some discolouration on my face, however I'll start that later cause my face is a little sore from exfoilating
    I made a new thread just to reach more people since this was pretty buried into my first one
    LA lotion doesn't only soften the skin.......its used to exfoliate the skin. I'm confused on what your trying to accomplish with using LA?? IF you are looking to use a peel, you need to first understand how acids work, and how to go about using them.

They are not something to dabble in without being fully aware of what your using, and exactly the pros/cons to using them. I recommend you spending some time reading through threads on the chemical peel forum if you are interested in peels. It will help you understand a little more.....before jumping into something for a quick fix. https://www.skincaretalk.com/forumdi...Chemical-Peels
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements