How far away is my goal and will my regime be enough (Pics inc) - Page 3

Thread: How far away is my goal and will my regime be enough (Pics inc)

I'm trying to peel, like a proper chemical peel, peel of layers of dead skin peel kind of peel. I have a 'tough' layer of outer skin on my face and neck + discolouartion that I need to lose for my products to penatrate better, kojie san has only done so much. LA lotion isn't the thing I need right now although I want to get some when I reach my goal for maintainence.
    I've already skimmed a bit through the thread and watched some videos and lactic acid seems like the most suitable for my aim, TCA and GA seem too strong and out of my league so LA it is.
    Last edited by berrieheart; 08-21-2019 at 08:50 AM.
    Carmel Skin Bby

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by berrieheart View Post
    I'm trying to peel, like a proper chemical peel, peel of layers of dead skin peel kind of peel. I have a 'tough' layer of outer skin on my face and neck + discolouartion that I need to lose for my products to penatrate better, kojie san has only done so much. LA lotion isn't the thing I need right now although I want to get some when I reach my goal for maintainence.
    I've already skimmed a bit through the thread and watched some videos and lactic acid seems like the most suitable for my aim, TCA and GA seem too strong and out of my league so LA it is.
    one thing i can advise u , is to not over do it with peels and acids , give yourself time , between , peels , kojie san etc , its not gonna happen over night , Safe and proper exfoliation can take up to a year if u really have tough skin . Pale people can get away with harsh peels cause they dont risk PIH but thats not the case with darker skin tones ... and maybe your skin doesnt need anymore exfoliation, u need to start lightening

Thanks for the advice! I am going to try slow down with exfoilating (I already made some cuts from my Korean Italy towel cause I was being too rough) I am going to do my peels later in the year nearer the end of october, one cause less sun meaning less chance if getting the raw skin tan and two cause i want to look cute for haloween lol.
    I've already started lightening on my face with Caro white mix and liquorice lotion on my body
    The main reason I wanted to start peelingis cause my face is pretty multicoloured (Light in the middle and gets darker as you go out) plus eternal phantom mustache so I thought doing a peel would help the products penatrate better, you reckon the creams will still work well without peeling?
    Carmel Skin Bby

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Ok, lactic acid isn't going to "peel" you, you may see light flaking at the most. I am going to give you a great site to read about peels it will explain how each acid/peel works, and what to expect. I've used just about every peel out there, from the extremely mild to the more intense TCA's. One I would recommend for you would be the Fade peel. So when you go to the link below, read through all the peels, and their descriptions, if you have any questions at all, ask, I will explain in full details how each one works. But I do think the Fade peel would be a great one for you.

You are right, TCA is way out of your league. GA isn't, it's a great acid. It's mild, just a hair stronger then LA, but still a great acid. Lactic is the mildest of them all, then GA, then it goes up from there. The fade peel is a a combo of acids, but at a very low concentration. It also contains KA. But do read thru them, it will help you understand how each one works. When using any chemical peel or acid for that matter, the % you use is what is important. Most start way too high wanting over night results and unfortunately, that never turns out, no matter how much you try and explain ahead of time.

The nice thing with MUAC is they usually always have a 20% promo code you can use!
    https://www.makeupartistschoice.com/...chemical-peels
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Ok got it, MUAC doesn't seem to have a UK vendor cause it doesn't seem like the fade peel is anywhere but their website what's do you reccomend as the next best thing? I figured LA would be good since a user earlier reccomended it and it's the weakest to start with, but for the results I need what would you reccommend (first time peeler and UK friendly lol). MA or SA look promising
    Carmel Skin Bby

Ok got it, MUAC doesn't seem to have a UK vendor cause it doesn't seem like the fade peel is anywhere but their website what's do you reccomend as the next best thing? I figured LA would be good since a user earlier reccomended it and it's the weakest to start with, but for the results I need what would you reccommend (first time peeler and UK friendly lol). MA or SA look promising
    Look through AmazonUK you might find MUAC products, you could also send an email to MUAC they have great customer service and would be able to tell you another line to look for in the UK.

I love love love Mandalic Acid, its great used as a weekly peel, but again, you won't peel in sheets, flaking at most, but mild as well. SA.......its good, but its harsh, great if you have acne!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=chemica...f=nb_sb_noss_1
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

at first i used a hard bristle toothbrush and scrubbed my lips (don't make your lips too raw or it'll will scar) this took off the first couple layers of dead dark skin then i started using kojie san for around 3 mins (or until it started to tingle) and wash it off and put blisterx lip balm or shea butter on them this made them REALLY pink
    Where are you buying your Kojie San?? I’m hearing on amazon that it’s not legit because it lathers white instead of orange?? I love kojie san but I want the legit stuff!

My apologies , I’m new here! So hello everyone!

I’m seeing the product Carowhite? How good at whitening is this product??

I bought mine on amazon and it worked just fine the shop was called Kojie San
    I don't know about that lather stuff all I know is mine worked lol
    Carmel Skin Bby

From my experience and another user yes it is a good product make sure your getting it from a trusted supplier though
    I have my own mix I use so I can't speak for it on its own but i likw what it's doing for my skin
    This is my progress so far
    PicsArt_08-23-10.16.01.png
    Carmel Skin Bby

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements