Starting Routine/Newbie
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Starting Routine/Newbie

Starting Routine/Newbie

Hey, I hope it's okay I post my regi, I have been doing a lot of research and I think I am finally ready to post. I don't think I can post a photo, I am having trouble determining my color but I think I am, Rozonda Thomas's color and want to be Victoria Brito. So I think NC47-NC30? I don't know you, guys would know better. So here is my regi

-AM
    -Need exploiting soap (fair and white orange exfoliating soap)and exfoliating gloves(Use twice a day whether lightening or not. At night)
    - Use lightening soap, step out the shower to use Koji san, leave on for 5-10 minutes
    -Apply vitamin c serum
    -Use Moisturize, like palmers coconut oil
    -Use burnout suncreen
    - Step out the shower, Use dodo soap and leave for(5 minutes) (On alternate days!)
    -Weekly LA peels, over the weekend, wait 1-2 days after peeling to continue to exfoliate
    Soak in dead sea salt then scrub with Korean Italian towel, Japanese salux towel and do this once or twice a week.
    -Do peels every 2-3 months when lightening, 40% Mandelic acid peel or RA baby face peel
    -Take 2 days off to Skin build- mix is emu oil, aloe vera, and palmers coconut oil

P.M.
    -Wash with fair and white orange soap, with exploitation gloves
    -Use Koji san soap(step out shower leave on skin, then hop back in the shower and wash it off)(Leave for 5-10 minutes)
    -Apply Vitamin C serum
    Lactic acid or glycolic acid lotion? 12% ot 14% concentration(Do I make my own, or can I buy it?)
    -Use Retin A, on alternating days

-Lightening regime
    -Wash with fair and white orange soap, with exploitation gloves
    -Use Koji san soap(step out shower leave on skin, then hop back in the shower and wash it off)(Leave for 5-10 minutes)
    - Use lightening mix/ Use mix until desired color/ add retin A
    -Use burnout sunscreen

Take 2,000mg of Vit C
    Use mix five days a week, twice a day, at first then First use 2 times a day, and skin build then when at desired color
    Reduce to 3 times a week, then 2 times a week
    Occlude 4-5 times a week, if needed for 3-4 hours, and skin build the days I am not occluding

I am wondering, do I have to do a full body peel? I saw people just use a high percentage LA potion to peel the body. I also know Fenir used TCA peel for knees, which, isn't such a bad idea and what, I might do

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Use using too many soap , you only need to use one of the soaps

exfoilating gloves twice a day? you'll end up over exfoiliated! For the face especially with gloves 3 or 4 times a week and lessen it over time
    Amlactin seems pretty popular on here
    Carmel Skin Bby

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Okay I will fix my regi, also for lightening just using the gloves and KIT once or twice a week is fine to keep exfoliated? Also when people do peels, I notice people use peels for the face only?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky5galia View Post
    Okay I will fix my regi, also for lightening just using the gloves and KIT once or twice a week is fine to keep exfoliated? Also when people do peels, I notice people use peels for the face only?
    You don't want to use Vit C serum AM and PM. Use it in your AM routine, and don't use it again in your PM routine. Also you don't use sunscreen in the PM, so skip that as well. Once you apply your Vit C in the AM, you can then apply your sunscreen. And I wouldn't use coconut oil on the face....especially if you are acne prone!! Nor would I ever use exfoliating gloves on the face, way to abrasive. They are fine to use on the body, just not the face.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Hi guys I’m new here,
    I’ve just mixed tca in my GnG cream, lactic acid in my dodo white up cream, and lactic acid in my labidjaniese. I want to use all three on my body since my body is soooooooo hard to light and I want to use all three mixed creams with extreme glow lightening serum, is this too much?

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    You don't want to use Vit C serum AM and PM. Use it in your AM routine, and don't use it again in your PM routine. Also you don't use sunscreen in the PM, so skip that as well. Once you apply your Vit C in the AM, you can then apply your sunscreen. And I wouldn't use coconut oil on the face....especially if you are acne prone!! Nor would I ever use exfoliating gloves on the face, way to abrasive. They are fine to use on the body, just not the face.
    Thanks for the advice, I will update my regimen! I think I just have a few questions, do I just use a facial scrub on my face to remove the dead skin? when I start lightening, can I still use the lotion? Or the gloves, will be enough to remove the dead skin?

Thanks for the advice, I will update my regimen! I think I just have a few questions, do I just use a facial scrub on my face to remove the dead skin? when I start lightening, can I still use the lotion? Or the gloves, will be enough to remove the dead skin?
    No scrubs on the face again, too abrasive. If and when you start flaking then I would gently rub away the flakes with jojoba oil. Dampen your skin and use just a few drops of oil and this will help remove any loose skin you may have. You don't ever want to force the skin off that leads to all sorts of trouble. Let the skin do its thing naturally.

Yes you can still use LA lotion if that is the lotion you are referring too.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    No scrubs on the face again, too abrasive. If and when you start flaking then I would gently rub away the flakes with jojoba oil. Dampen your skin and use just a few drops of oil and this will help remove any loose skin you may have. You don't ever want to force the skin off that leads to all sorts of trouble. Let the skin do its thing naturally.

Yes you can still use LA lotion if that is the lotion you are referring too.
    Thank you so much for helping me fix my regi!

Thank you so much for helping me fix my regi!
    Your very welcome. Your in the perfect place to ask questions and get lots of advice!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements