White essence

Thread: White essence

White essence

Hello everyone, I have been using white essence perfection by HT26 for a month now but I dont see any change! my questions are: has anyone used it and if yes how long did it take to see results if any? Also what are the best skin lightening serums out there? thanks in advance.x

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Those natural lighteners work within 3 months .. give it more time @leexx , u may be seein some lightening at the second month..

i hope u die exfoliate well prior the usage of white essence.. keep me updated about that lotion.. im exited to hear how it will turn out..

Quote Originally Posted by leexx View Post
    Hello everyone, I have been using white essence perfection by HT26 for a month now but I dont see any change! my questions are: has anyone used it and if yes how long did it take to see results if any? Also what are the best skin lightening serums out there? thanks in advance.x
    Used it religiously for months, i got darker,I wasn’t on any shady product before then so it wasn’t redarkening, however it gave a nice glow and smooth skin.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@mccartney thanks for replying to my post. I didn't exfoliate before starting to use the lotion..but am now using 55+ exfoliating soap and am starting to some results. I will defo keep u updated.

Used it religiously for months, i got darker,I wasn’t on any shady product before then so it wasn’t redarkening, however it gave a nice glow and smooth skin.[/QUOTE]
    @Chocolatey thanks for your reply, sorry to hear it darkened you. Given that it uses natural ingredients i don't expect it make skin darker. I wasn't using any lightening product prior to using it either hopefully it won't darken me lol. your right about the smooth skin it gives.

HT26 are expensive useless products , ive tried so many of their products , whenever they launch a new product it works , then it stops , i feel like they change the formula once the product gets some hype , the hand feet elbow cream use to be the bomb but now is useless ...save your money unless u just want a lil glow , which u can achieve with an exfoliating soap or kojie san for instance and for MUCH cheaper ...

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    HT26 are expensive useless products , ive tried so many of their products , whenever they launch a new product it works , then it stops , i feel like they change the formula once the product gets some hype , the hand feet elbow cream use to be the bomb but now is useless ...save your money unless u just want a lil glow , which u can achieve with an exfoliating soap or kojie san for instance and for MUCH cheaper ...
    @flawlessBright true their products are very expensive and from what am seeing they are not worth the price. I wanted a natural ingredients product that would give me about 2 shades lighter, but so far the tiny bit of lightness am seeing could be from the exfoliating soap. can you please recommend any natural products that work? thanks

@flawlessBright true their products are very expensive and from what am seeing they are not worth the price. I wanted a natural ingredients product that would give me about 2 shades lighter, but so far the tiny bit of lightness am seeing could be from the exfoliating soap. can you please recommend any natural products that work? thanks
    IKB and all the other arbutin gels/cream , GG pink lid ( but theres Hq in it apparently) , Clarissime , maxi white kojic acid serum mix in one of those creams, Tonique ( it made me paler but is quite expensive ), fair and white kojic acid serum , So white from Fair and white kojic acid serum, the fair and white AHA soap is bomb ...

HT26 are expensive useless products , ive tried so many of their products , whenever they launch a new product it works , then it stops , i feel like they change the formula once the product gets some hype , the hand feet elbow cream use to be the bomb but now is useless ...save your money unless u just want a lil glow , which u can
    achieve with an exfoliating soap or kojie san for instance and for MUCH cheaper ...
    IKB and all the other arbutin gels/cream , GG pink lid ( but theres Hq in it apparently) , Clarissime , maxi white kojic acid serum mix in one of those creams, Tonique ( it made me paler but is quite expensive ), fair and white kojic acid serum , So white from Fair and white kojic acid serum, the fair and white AHA soap is bomb ...
    Thanks so much. I'll get the f&w AHA soap this weekend.. am still reading up on the creams/gels before i decide which one to buy. I will keep you updated. thanks again

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements