Please help me!

Thread: Please help me!

Please help me!

Hello everybody. Excuse me for my bad english but i hope you all can help me out. I want to go from dark skin to brown skin. But even dark skin like Bernice burgos i would like to have. The problem with Bernice Burgos her dark color it’s different than African dark skin which i have. If i use skin bleach i will surpass her color and i like her dark skin. But i would not mind to go from picture #1 to #2 but how? I’ve used caro light, Makari, and roids in the past which left me with discoloration and scary strech marks. What do you all suggest me to use? Please no roids or anything that can give me more strech marks.

Thanks

Btw: my color is like the dark skin girl. If reaching the dark skin color like Bernice Burgos(girl with white shirt) is impossible than i would like to have Brown skin like the other girl with grey bra on.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

That is very difficult because Bernice looks tanned, she has a sun kissed glow. Most of the advice on here will gravitate towards making you as pale and light as possible (you will look like someone who gets no sun).

Years ago when I used to lighten more aggressively, I would over lighten and then get a very light tan and it made me look sunkissed and radiant like the women you posted. It's hard to fake that look. Most good lightening and exfoliation techniques will leave you looking like you have nice skin, but skin that looks like it hasn't seen the sun.

I'd like to see other replies because I wouldn't recommend over lightening and then lightly tanning.

Maybe with some exfoliation

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Goldenskin95 your skintone is beautiful & glowing, like fine chocolate . You could try vitamin c serums/creams, niacinamide & incorporate light monthly peels.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgirl View Post
    That is very difficult because Bernice looks tanned, she has a sun kissed glow. Most of the advice on here will gravitate towards making you as pale and light as possible (you will look like someone who gets no sun).

Years ago when I used to lighten more aggressively, I would over lighten and then get a very light tan and it made me look sunkissed and radiant like the women you posted. It's hard to fake that look. Most good lightening and exfoliation techniques will leave you looking like you have nice skin, but skin that looks like it hasn't seen the sun.

I'd like to see other replies because I wouldn't recommend over lightening and then lightly tanning.
    what do u lean by over lighten ?

By lightening past my goal a couple shades. This would give me room to lightly tanned to get a "sunkissed" look, which is hard to fake.

how do you tan to where you don't darken completely but still look sun kissed?
    Carmel Skin Bby

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @Goldenskin95 your skintone is beautiful & glowing, like fine chocolate[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/drool.gif[/IMG] . You could try vitamin c serums/creams, niacinamide & incorporate light monthly peels.
    Thanks i will look into that

I would tan for about 10-15 minutes, no more than 20 depending on the temperature.

Can someone help me as well!!!

Im trying to lighten my lips.... any and all help needed on some suggestions!
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements