Fair and White Original Glutathion - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Fair and White Original Glutathion

I only used it for 3wks when I posted the message, I will say it lightened a shade in that time. I was using it once a day, but was using 8% glycolic lotion 3-4 times a week at night. The fair and white mix was every morning.
    Last edited by lollybabe; 09-17-2019 at 07:33 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

The maxi tone of fair and white usually have more lightening actives than regular lotion.
    I know some people have used regular lotion with serum and tubes mix for potency (tube in europe has kojic dipalmitate not HQ)
    @sayuribishh i think the ikb gel should be fine, I only mixed mine with the serums, but 4 serums for the maxi tone bottle, don't want to use HQ either.

I asked the representative at Mitchell brands she told me their products contain hq 1.9% and said this has aburtin in it.Screenshot_20190918-083151_Messenger.jpg
    Let them talk

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sayuriibishh View Post
    I asked the representative at Mitchell brands she told me their products contain hq 1.9% and said this has aburtin in it.Screenshot_20190918-083151_Messenger.jpg
    Buy it from F&W uk or euro website if you want free Hq.

Quote Originally Posted by naymag View Post
    Buy it from F&W uk or euro website if you want free Hq.
    The UK version still contains HQ but it's not listed unfortunately.

The one i bought from paris has no HQ or arbutin. I have used both ingredients in other products, arbutin darkens me and HQ gives me red colour. None of which I experienced with this. No HQ smell either.
    All fair and white lotion (paris version) uses diacetyl boldine as main active, hence u don't really lighten with the lotion alone, you can check french reviews on you tube. If it has HQ u will lighten.

I had to use 4 bottles of serum with the lotion to get result. I have used Kojic acid based product for a while, this is the active ingredient in the serum. This is the result I get with this.
    Last edited by lollybabe; 09-21-2019 at 06:29 AM.

ingredients for maxitone

Aqua, paraffinum liquidium, glyceryl stearate se, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, parfum, glutathione, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, diacetyl boldine, cetearyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, disodium edta, carbomer, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol

I guess everyone's experience is difference. The fair and white I purchased from Paks a UK beauty supply store contained HQ, I'm very sure of it.
    I'm immune to HQ and get the same reaction anytime I use a product with HQ - Thick leathery red elephant type skin, I also get very dark. All of which I experienced with Fair and white.

Again this was my personal experience. I shared a similar review about QEI which I purchased from the Paris website and was told there was absolutely no HQ in the European version, now it's been confirmed there is HQ in all QEI!!

Nothing against HQ BTW.

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements