Clinic Clear body oil - Page 2

Thread: Clinic Clear body oil

this oil broke me out in pimples in such an awful way- I dont know if I got a bad batch or if my skin's chemistry just does not agree with it, but nothing has broken me out so badly before.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I've been using it for the past 2 weeks and I see a difference in my knuckles and toes but nothing drastic. It's not making me yellow like how others experienced and it has not given me pimples. It feels like water and it absorbs into the skin pretty quick. It almost seems like what gg oil used to do before gg had fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    I've been using it for the past 2 weeks and I see a difference in my knuckles and toes but nothing drastic. It's not making me yellow like how others experienced and it has not given me pimples. It feels like water and it absorbs into the skin pretty quick. It almost seems like what gg oil used to do before gg had fakes.
    two weeks is not enough to see side effects - gg oil absolutely not like water though , so i dont know where u use to get your gg oil from . Clinic oil has the same consistency as Dodo oil for instance

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post

two weeks is not enough to see side effects - gg oil absolutely not like water though , so i dont know where u use to get your gg oil from . Clinic oil has the same consistency as Dodo oil for instance

I wasnt comparing consistancy I was comparing the results I got in 2 weeks. I dont use gg oil anymore. What do you mean side effects? Does clinic clear oil have steroids in it or something?

When I used this oil, I got results but they did fade 😕

Quote Originally Posted by DelRehBaby View Post
    the oil n lotion increases facial hair

So you're saying you're skin got used to it eventually? How long did you use it for? Did you start redarkening while you were still on it?

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    the oil n lotion increases facial hair
    I did hear somewhere the lotion causing stretch marks and stuff as well. Not too sure about the oil though

Where do you guys buy the authentic one? Also I’m having trouble with dark knuckles can someone give me products that will get rid of these fat knuckles?

Quote Originally Posted by Mylipstick View Post
    Where do you guys buy the authentic one? Also I’m having trouble with dark knuckles can someone give me products that will get rid of these fat knuckles?
    Ebay check

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements