Clinic Clear body oil - Page 7

Thread: Clinic Clear body oil

I'm using Clinic Clear Oil on my face and body right now, its the only thing thats ever lightened me. It lightens my face much quicker than everywhere else. What do you mix yours with? because right now I use it alone or with a little lemonvate

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 100mm24 View Post
    I'm using Clinic Clear Oil on my face and body right now, its the only thing thats ever lightened me. It lightens my face much quicker than everywhere else. What do you mix yours with? because right now I use it alone or with a little lemonvate
    I use it with RA. Only at night and probably 4 times a week. I used it twice a day everyday but my face turned red and seemed darker. I haven't lightened or anything. I am naturally an NC 35 and right now I'm stuck at NC 30-25. G&G oil got me at NC 20 and I maintained the results but G&G oil ain't around no more.

@100mm24 they say there’s hq in the oil https://www.southwark.gov.uk/assets/...-2019-v1.0.pdf

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@100mm24 they say there’s hq in the oil https://www.southwark.gov.uk/assets/...-2019-v1.0.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @100mm24 they say there’️s hq in the oil https://www.southwark.gov.uk/assets/...-2019-v1.0.pdf
    I knew the oil had HQ. 3.1% to be exact. Someone else shared a link that listed a bunch of products containing HQ. But this list is great! I'll definitely steer clear of the mercury and steroid products. I hate how nothing works as well as g&g oil did.

Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    I knew the oil had HQ. 3.1% to be exact. Someone else shared a link that listed a bunch of products containing HQ. But this list is great! I'll definitely steer clear of the mercury and steroid products. I hate how nothing works as well as g&g oil did.
    @shallalah Have u tried the diy option

@shawtykid20

No I haven't. I attempted making a KA lotion in the past but the powder would crystallize once I mix it with my base lotion. It was a hassle as well because I had to measure everything out, dissolve the KA and add it to base lotion in small amounts every few days. I tried this for about 2 weeks with no results so I was discouraged to try again. I have KA and HQ powders just sitting in my closet.

Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    I use it with RA. Only at night and probably 4 times a week. I used it twice a day everyday but my face turned red and seemed darker. I haven't lightened or anything. I am naturally an NC 35 and right now I'm stuck at NC 30-25. G&G oil got me at NC 20 and I maintained the results but G&G oil ain't around no more.
    Thats interesting, I've used G&G cream and oil and I saw almost no difference in my skin. Clinic Clear started to give me a creamy complexion after about a week.

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Is that bad? Wouldnt it be worse if there were steroids or mercury?

Is that bad? Wouldnt it be worse if there were steroids or mercury?
    @100mm24 no it ain’t bad but a lot of people use it on their hands , 70% get dark knuckles from hq

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements