Clinic Clear body oil
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Clinic Clear body oil

  1. #1

    Clinic Clear body oil

    Has anyone used this oil and does it work?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Yes it makes yo pale overnight, seems to either increase facial hair or make it more obvious, it darkens lips, but removes sunburn.

  4. #3
    What about if you just use it on your body

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Yes it makes yo pale overnight, seems to either increase facial hair or make it more obvious, it darkens lips, but removes sunburn.
    So does that mean it has steroids? I don't think roids darken your lips cuz it lightens just about everything. And so does mercury. It might have a high KA or HQ content. Just a guess. I'm kinda tempted to try it out. Does it darken you if you miss a day of use?

  7. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    So does that mean it has steroids? I don't think roids darken your lips cuz it lightens just about everything. And so does mercury. It might have a high KA or HQ content. Just a guess. I'm kinda tempted to try it out. Does it darken you if you miss a day of use?
    I used it with both the lotion and oil, maybe it was the lotion that made my lips darker but as soon I stopped applying it on my lips, my lips got lighter. (apparently from a recall site it has 3 percent hq but caro has 3 percent and lightens my lips)

    Also used the clinic clear range on its own gave me a pale yellow look almost white overnight especially after exfoliating lactic peel. Whereas steroid like fashion fair on face made me look grey washed out dark, gng made me really dark reddish like leather burnt look.

    I stopped using the clinic clear lotion because noticed a few bad reviews, but the oil is amazing! it has a lot of good reviews and praises. Sometimes I mix the oil with caro maxiwhite serum, and vitamin e oil this gives a natural glowy ethereal polished poreless smooth creamy yellow pale look especially after using a exfoliating toner and drinking a lot of lemon water, removes tan quick overnight.

    If you keep using it few times in the week the clinic clear oil like every other day then wean off to twice in week, or only continue with caro and maxiwhite serum, or exfoliating toner it will maintain the lightening from the clinic clear also a lot of skinbuilding and sunblock.

    kojic is the key
    Last edited by pengcaramelglo; 09-19-2019 at 12:52 AM.

  8. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    What about if you just use it on your body
    not used it on body, as my body is light

  9. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post

    I used it with both the lotion and oil, maybe it was the lotion that made my lips darker but as soon I stopped applying it on my lips, my lips got lighter. (apparently from a recall site it has 3 percent hq but caro has 3 percent and lightens my lips)

    Also used the clinic clear range on its own gave me a pale yellow look almost white overnight especially after exfoliating lactic peel. Whereas steroid like fashion fair on face made me look grey washed out dark, gng made me really dark reddish like leather burnt look.

    I stopped using the clinic clear lotion because noticed a few bad reviews, but the oil is amazing! it has a lot of good reviews and praises. Sometimes I mix the oil with caro maxiwhite serum, and vitamin e oil this gives a natural glowy ethereal polished poreless smooth creamy yellow pale look especially after using a exfoliating toner and drinking a lot of lemon water, removes tan quick overnight.

    If you keep using it few times in the week the clinic clear oil like every other day then wean off to twice in week, or only continue with caro and maxiwhite serum, or exfoliating toner it will maintain the lightening from the clinic clear also a lot of skinbuilding and sunblock.

    kojic is the key
    Wow lots of info, thank you! Usually HQ darkens lips and KA lightens them, atleast in my experience. I've read bad things about the CC lotion as well. How well does the oil lighten? I was looking for something that would give more of a pale pink cool tone. Does the oil do that?

  10. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    Wow lots of info, thank you! Usually HQ darkens lips and KA lightens them, atleast in my experience. I've read bad things about the CC lotion as well. How well does the oil lighten? I was looking for something that would give more of a pale pink cool tone. Does the oil do that?
    the oil lightens well it gives a natural healthy yellow pale undertone from experience

  11. #9
    What about mama Africa clairmen oil it has glycolic acid, Kojic acid and lactic acid high in the ingredients

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    What about mama Africa clairmen oil it has glycolic acid, Kojic acid and lactic acid high in the ingredients
    I saw it and was eyeing it but know it’s sold out in german online stores

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Similar Threads

  1. Clinic Clear Whitening Body Cream
    By BrownBerries in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 354
    Last Post: 10-16-2019, 06:37 PM
  2. Clinic clear
    By 2lightforyou in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2019, 02:27 PM
  3. Clinic Clear Dark Spot remover
    By flawlessBright in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2019, 03:58 PM
  4. New formula Dodo White UP/Clinic Clear?
    By BlackBuddafly in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-03-2017, 05:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •