Skin Care Talk banner

Clinic Clear body oil

40K views 102 replies 21 participants last post by  shallalah 
#1 ·
Has anyone used this oil and does it work?

#4 ·
So does that mean it has steroids? I don't think roids darken your lips cuz it lightens just about everything. And so does mercury. It might have a high KA or HQ content. Just a guess. I'm kinda tempted to try it out. Does it darken you if you miss a day of use?

#12 ·
I've been using it for the past 2 weeks and I see a difference in my knuckles and toes but nothing drastic. It's not making me yellow like how others experienced and it has not given me pimples. It feels like water and it absorbs into the skin pretty quick. It almost seems like what gg oil used to do before gg had fakes.

#26 ·
@Shashand How long ago has it been since you used it? I've been using it since September and so far I havent noticed hair growth and it never lightened me drastically. Although it actually did help my knuckles. I dont use anything other than clinic clear oil on my body so I'm sure that is what is helping with the knuckles.

#36 ·
I've been using the oil for the past 2 months and at 1st it seemed to maintain the paleness I had from gg oil but now I see more of a warmer yellow tone which I dont like. And whenever I get a wound my skin literally turns black. Before I started lightening my skin healed fine. I think everything I've been using including cc oil has thinned my skin dramatically. I'm looking for something new

#42 ·
That's definitely not a bad idea.

I found a review online for this clinic clear body lotion, but i'm not allowed to post it.
All in all, I think it boils down to skin type and usage.. Maybe. Just saying. I'm thinking of going back to the lotion, I'm just a bit confused.

#44 ·
I don't think it contains steroids, perhaps they changed the formula. How I know: an alert was issued by the EU health commission to all EU countries about Clinic Clear body lotion. The alert was that it contains high amounts of hydroquinone, despite not being listed in the ingredients. The order was given to customs. It's now on the German customs list of banned products for containing hydroquinone. Which means: they got it tested. If it had steroids, they would have found that out as well. Just saying.

#51 ·
you probably got the fake one sis. Clinic clear works VERY fast and strong on its own. I lightens me over night. My sister is very dark it turned her white. She got another bottle and it didn’t lighten her. So yeah, it was probably fake

#62 ·
I use it with RA. Only at night and probably 4 times a week. I used it twice a day everyday but my face turned red and seemed darker. I haven't lightened or anything. I am naturally an NC 35 and right now I'm stuck at NC 30-25. G&G oil got me at NC 20 and I maintained the results but G&G oil ain't around no more.

#67 ·
@shawtykid20

No I haven't. I attempted making a KA lotion in the past but the powder would crystallize once I mix it with my base lotion. It was a hassle as well because I had to measure everything out, dissolve the KA and add it to base lotion in small amounts every few days. I tried this for about 2 weeks with no results so I was discouraged to try again. I have KA and HQ powders just sitting in my closet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.