Help! Tiny white spots on arm and legs

Thread: Help! Tiny white spots on arm and legs

Help! Tiny white spots on arm and legs

Hi everybody... so I am using African Queen (special) cream and it is giving me tiny white spots on my arms and legs...it is not anywhere else on my body... my torso, face and back are all even no white spots. It seems to be mostly where hair is grown on my legs and arms. Is this normal? Is there something in the cream causing this and how can I prevent it or get rid of it? P.s I do use shea butter and coconut oil daily and exfoliate daily in the shower which has not helped.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Had this issue with Dodo mixed with Clinic clear.. Stop the Cream and just keep on Exfoliating with Amlactin or Fair and white Exfoliating lotion or Glytone(If you can afford it).You are likely to darken a bit but it would get rid of the spots.Just take your mind off it while doing so.
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Had this issue with Dodo mixed with Clinic clear.. Stop the Cream and just keep on Exfoliating with Amlactin or Fair and white Exfoliating lotion or Glytone(If you can afford it).You are likely to darken a bit but it would get rid of the spots.Just take your mind off it while doing so.
    I had stop using the cream for a few months and the spots went away but I re-darkened ofcourse.... I thought that's just how my skin lightened because I've been using this cream forever. Any suggestions on a cream I could use that's good and won't give me any spots...thanks in advance for your help

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Caramelpixie View Post
    I had stop using the cream for a few months and the spots went away but I re-darkened ofcourse.... I thought that's just how my skin lightened because I've been using this cream forever. Any suggestions on a cream I could use that's good and won't give me any spots...thanks in advance for your help
    You can try layering your cream with Amlactin or any la lotion. So exfoliant first (la lotion) then wait 30 minutes and use your lightening cream in the PM only.

Also African Queen apparently contains roids.

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    You can try layering your cream with Amlactin or any la lotion. So exfoliant first (la lotion) then wait 30 minutes and use your lightening cream in the PM only.

Also African Queen apparently contains roids.
    Omg I dont want to use their cream if it has steroids. How can I check for this? What should i look for in the ingredients? Please help...

Omg I dont want to use their cream if it has steroids. How can I check for this? What should i look for in the ingredients? Please help...
    It's won't be listed, it's a hidden ingredients but if you just stop using the cream like that you will redarken rapidly. You need to ween yourself of the cream whilst using another strong lightening cream which does not contain steroids.

Have a read through the below threads.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...69090879761951

https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...using-steroids
    Last edited by brown2light; 09-20-2019 at 07:45 PM.

It's won't be listed, it's a hidden ingredients but if you just stop using the cream like that you will redarken rapidly. You need to ween yourself of the cream whilst using another strong lightening cream which does not contain steroids.

Have a read through the below threads.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...69090879761951

https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...using-steroids
    Ok thank you... do you have any suggestions for a good cream I could try that is steroids free please?

Ok thank you... do you have any suggestions for a good cream I could try that is steroids free please?
    Tropiclear
    Clear essence
    Dermo white
    Fair and white so white
    Fair and white original
    Fair and white vitamin C range

All the above contain HQ.
    Use the Search bar to type the names of the creams I recommended for reviews and you'll be able to decide which to use.

Tropiclear
    Clear essence
    Dermo white
    Fair and white so white
    Fair and white original
    Fair and white vitamin C range

All the above contain HQ.
    Use the Search bar to type the names of the creams I recommended for reviews and you'll be able to decide which to use.
    Thank you so much for your help🙂

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements