Help with Lightening please!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Help with Lightening please!

Help with Lightening please!

Hi Everyone, I’m not really new here I joined SKT 4 years ago when I started my lightening journey!

I really need help, at some point I reached my goal but things aren’t so nice anymore. My skin is still light but it’s so hard maintaining, also I started with a cheap cream that isn’t beneficial. I’ve been breaking out (pimples) and I think it’s time I step up my game please help!

Okay so I started lightening using “Fair & White”. Someone used to order it, I got their number from here. I used the Lotion, the exfoliating soap & serum. Worked like magic but was a little bit slow and pricey. After I lost my connect from the guy I started using Caro Light, it was THE BOMB but then I read the HQ thing & I think recently they changed something and it’s not for me.

I’m looking for a zero (or 1 or 2%) HQ and zero steroid cream. Something that isn’t harmful, isn’t cheap but not pricey.

My issues:
    Breaking out & pimples
    Knuckles
    Darkness around eyes & side of my face
    Lips
    Getting rid of spots
    Just smoothing out my skin & get it to look glowy and not the bleached look.

I don’t want a hectic regime just:
    Lightening soap
    Exfoliating soap
    Proper cream
    Maybe serum

I’ll get regular Vitamin C pills, I also use sunscreen & coconut oil.
    I use Nivea sunscreen and I sometimes don’t like it so some tips would be cool.

I used to be a shade darker than Gabriella Union. I’m currently caramel. I don’t want to be light light. I’ll post my goal pictures below but I basically want to be light brown/light caramel with nice yellowness to it!

Oh also I’m in an African country

Sorry for the long read!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

You can try clear essence (low HQ) or a kojic acid cream.

My friend use to use clear essence and her skin was really nice. Can't recommend any kojic acid creams because majority of them have hidden HQ like the famous G&G and Dodo.

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    You can try clear essence (low HQ) or a kojic acid cream.

My friend use to use clear essence and her skin was really nice. Can't recommend any kojic acid creams because majority of them have hidden HQ like the famous G&G and Dodo.
    Wow! I’d like something more natural, I definitely need a break from HQ. I just wanna go 1 shade lighter then it’s maintaining from there.

Can I get Kojic Acid that I can mix myself? Also any soap recommendations? Any knuckle, lip & eye lightening tips?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SkinQueen11 View Post
    Wow! I’d like something more natural, I definitely need a break from HQ. I just wanna go 1 shade lighter then it’s maintaining from there.

Can I get Kojic Acid that I can mix myself? Also any soap recommendations? Any knuckle, lip & eye lightening tips?
    You can DIY but I can't tell you how to because I have no idea's, but some members have been very successful at making there own kojic acid creams ect. Ask the question on link below and other members may be able to tell you where to get your ingredients and how to make the DIY creams.

https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...95#post1667795

Kojic San soap is very popular. You need to just make sure it's authentic.

Vitamin C & Glutathione for flawless skin lightening a will lighten lips but takes months of consistency (My personal experience)

MSM and beta carotene for eye lightening (My personal opinion)

For knuckles and elbows and knees you will need to peel then use a non HQ.
    Last edited by brown2light; 09-22-2019 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinQueen11 View Post
    Wow! I’️d like something more natural, I definitely need a break from HQ. I just wanna go 1 shade lighter then it’️s maintaining from there.

You can DIY but I can't tell you how to because I have no idea's, but some members have been very successful at making there own kojic acid creams ect. Ask the question on link below and other members may be able to tell you where to get your ingredients and how to make the DIY creams.

https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...95#post1667795

Kojic San soap is very popular. You need to just make sure it's authentic.

Vitamin C & Glutathione for flawless skin lightening a will lighten lips but takes months of consistency (My personal experience)

MSM and beta carotene for eye lightening (My personal opinion)

For knuckles and elbows and knees you will need to peel then use a non HQ.

Oh okay thanks, revisit these threads.
    I’m already light, I’d like to be one more shade lighter, especially my face it’s a little darker. I’m trying to maintain but it’s a little harder than I thought and I want to take a break from HQ.

How good is African black soap? I’ve heard of the Kojie San Soap, how good is it? Can I also exfoliate with these?

I was thinking of getting Vit C & Glutathione pills, do they take long when you’re already light too?
    Last edited by SkinQueen11; 09-23-2019 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Include quote

Oh and where can I get the authentic mentioned products?

African black soap is a good soap but it's more of an exfoliant as oppose to a lightener.
    If you plan to used kojic acid soap aswell l, just be careful not to over exfoliate.

I'm guessing because you are already light you may notice the results faster.

You will need to search for credible sellers online. Just have a search through the forum all your questions have most likely been answered already.

African black soap is a good soap but it's more of an exfoliant as oppose to a lightener.
    If you plan to used kojic acid soap aswell l, just be careful not to over exfoliate.

I'm guessing because you are already light you may notice the results faster.

You will need to search for credible sellers online. Just have a search through the forum all your questions have most likely been answered already.

Thank you so much, it’s very hard going through the many threads with hundreds of replies. The search engine for this site also sucks a little

Do you know what causes sudden breakouts & pimples? Could it be HQ?
    Any serum recommendations?

I just hope the natural way is just as great, I need to even out my skin ASAP.

the search engine works great.......use the "advanced search" button its just below the search bar. You can narrow your search and be very specific.

If you do a general search, it will bring up any thread with the product mentioned that your searching for.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    the search engine works great.......use the "advanced search" button its just below the search bar. You can narrow your search and be very specific.

If you do a general search, it will bring up any thread with the product mentioned that your searching for.
    Thank you let me try that right now 💯

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements