Avoiding Fake Products US Based

Thread: Avoiding Fake Products US Based

Avoiding Fake Products US Based

Hi everyone! Not new to skin lightening, but I haven’t been deep in a regimen since 2015. I usually buy on Amazon.com, but I have noticed the QEI+ and G&G I have purchased have come open or not sealed properly.
    Can someone recommend valued sellers or better websites for purchase? eBay is still sketchy, so Amazon was my go to, but I’m willing to go back if a seller is better there. Also, please recommend a powerful cream I can mix with my mederma oil. Hoping to even out by next month and then get deeper into lightening.

My routine is simple and I think that’s why it is working: 1-2k mg of Glutathione & glutamine (will increase next month), 2k mg vitamin C, H acid 200mg and Kojic acid soap and a good skin cream. Plus Gluta IVs every two weeks starting next month.

Let me know!

Thank you!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Sounds good to me. I especially like the Gluthathione and glutatime. I'm doing something simular except using NAC and MSM as precursors for gluthathione. I order all my products from houseofbeautyworld. Have been doing so for years and as far as I know have never received anything fake. I recently bought some G&G from them and it seems to be legit.

Also I had ordered from USbeautybazaar before and thought the products were fake (prices are too good to be true and the bottles looked different from the G&G oil I still had) but comparing the jars of G&G I got from house of beauty world and the jars I received from USbeauty (yes I saved them just in case lol) they look the same to me and have a similar scent so they might be legit. It's hard to distinguish between whats real and what's not unless you have old pics of products that used to work. Unfortunately I don't. Try Carotone BSC products. They are made by the same company as G&G and work pretty well for me so far. I also ordered them from houseofbeautyworld.

Quote Originally Posted by lighterdaze View Post
    Sounds good to me. I especially like the Gluthathione and glutatime. I'm doing something simular except using NAC and MSM as precursors for gluthathione. I order all my products from houseofbeautyworld. Have been doing so for years and as far as I know have never received anything fake. I recently bought some G&G from them and it seems to be legit.

Also I had ordered from USbeautybazaar before and thought the products were fake (prices are too good to be true and the bottles looked different from the G&G oil I still had) but comparing the jars of G&G I got from house of beauty world and the jars I received from USbeauty (yes I saved them just in case lol) they look the same to me and have a similar scent so they might be legit. It's hard to distinguish between whats real and what's not unless you have old pics of products that used to work. Unfortunately I don't. Try Carotone BSC products. They are made by the same company as G&G and work pretty well for me so far. I also ordered them from houseofbeautyworld.
    Thanks for the sellers! I’m going to try house of beauty world and let you know how that goes. How much MSM and NAC are you taking? I have MSM and I’m going to add it to my regiment in a few weeks to boost the 1500mg of glutathione and 1000mg of glutamine I’m taking.

Hoping to be golden by December. Do you think Carotone would be more effective or G&G?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements