G&g discontinued

Thread: G&g discontinued

G&g discontinued

Gng is discontinued the owner passed and their are a bunch of fakes going around maybe this is why people are getting darker this goes for all gng products.

https://youtu.be/3qh1zAOeEM8
    Let them talk

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Ohh ... the base cream of maaany ppl

Sigh... what next? It's so hard to find a staple these days.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Sayuriibishh Where do you live because theres loads of G&G around London? I don't think they're fakes either
    Last edited by Nadra; 10-16-2019 at 03:37 PM. Reason: tagging somoene

I'm so sad. GnG was my go to... Are there any worthy replacements?

Honestly their oil was the only thing that worked for me ever. Even better that it had no roids. Idk what to do now 😕 so I’m trying roids. The oil worked so fast I’m so disappointed

i have some left over, cause using clinic clear oil on body only for now. keeping it simple and effective

Quote Originally Posted by DelRehBaby View Post
    Honestly their oil was the only thing that worked for me ever. Even better that it had no roids. Idk what to do now 😕 so I’m trying roids. The oil worked so fast I’m so disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    i have some left over, cause using clinic clear oil on body only for now. keeping it simple and effective

Quote Originally Posted by DelRehBaby View Post
    Honestly their oil was the only thing that worked for me ever. Even better that it had no roids. Idk what to do now 😕 so I’️m trying roids. The oil worked so fast I’️m so disappointed
    @pengcaramelglo you mean you use only the oil on your body? Thought they say CC gives green vein and stretch marks.

I've been using clinic clear oil for 20 days and so far I havent seen anything that would indicate steroids. It has improved my knuckles and I havent dropped any shades since stopping gg oil

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sayuriibishh View Post
    Gng is discontinued the owner passed and their are a bunch of fakes going around maybe this is why people are getting darker this goes for all gng products.

https://youtu.be/3qh1zAOeEM8
    @Sayuriibishh Hey i've seen they sell it on House of Beauty are you sure you can't find it? I really hope the ones on HoB aren't fake?
    Last edited by Nadra; 11-10-2019 at 02:41 PM. Reason: tagging somoene

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements