Need Help With Wedding & Honeymoon Glow!

Thread: Need Help With Wedding & Honeymoon Glow!

Need Help With Wedding & Honeymoon Glow!

Hello people!

To God's glory I get married in 3weeks. I know I should habe started earlier and I kind of did but been so busy. How do I sort out a glowy skin in time especially for my face and arms please?
    I'm happy to tone a little. My facial skin is dry. I've been using The Ordinary serums to help with that. What can moisturise and hydrate well and quickly? I shall spray rose water and glycerin on my face 2ce a day. I'm also using Pixiglow. I cant find carotein. I live in London.
    Thanks guys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Congratulations to you @Fortunecookie How exciting for you!! I would be careful doing too much being your 3 weeks away from your big day. If you do anything I would look at using a Pumpkin Peel and or Mandalic Peel. These are mild but would help with the glow. But don't wait too long, do them ASAP!!

As for London........I'm heading your way in a little over a week for vacation ........I'm dreading the long flight

Hope you have a great wedding day I am sure you will make a beautiful bride!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Gymrat the SCT guru! Thanks so much. I haven't tried those before. I was hoping I could find something in my stash or buy something in the shops. Shall do a Google and see what I find. How've you been? I hope you have a fab time. I'm swarmed with wedding prep I would have arranged a meeting. How long are you here for and where are you staying? I live West near Heathrow.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Congratulations to you @Fortunecookie [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/heart.gif[/IMG] How exciting for you!! I would be careful doing too much being your 3 weeks away from your big day. If you do anything I would look at using a Pumpkin Peel and or Mandalic Peel. These are mild but would help with the glow. But don't wait too long, do them ASAP!!

As for London........I'm heading your way in a little over a week for vacation ........I'm dreading the long flight [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/frown.png[/IMG]

Hope you have a great wedding day I am sure you will make a beautiful bride!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Just buy F&W Miss white 7days serum and tube. Be applying 3times every day since you have little time and don't 4get a whitening soap. You'll thank me later.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunecookie View Post
    Gymrat the SCT guru! Thanks so much. I haven't tried those before. I was hoping I could find something in my stash or buy something in the shops. Shall do a Google and see what I find. How've you been? I hope you have a fab time. I'm swarmed with wedding prep I would have arranged a meeting. How long are you here for and where are you staying? I live West near Heathrow.
    Of course your busy with wedding stuff, I wouldn't expect anything less, it will be a exciting day for you, I can't wait to hear how it all went. Don't stress, take a deep breath, all the hustle and bustle will be worth it

I've been doing great, gearing up for vaca.....we fly into Heathrow are staying in London for several nights, in the Picadilly area. From there we are heading to York for a few days, then Belgium, then Holland. Super excited to see rain, as you know we don't get much in Cali. Also, can't wait to see what your options are for skincare, etc. And of course, can't WAIT for all the pastries

Enjoy your big day, be sure to come back and update this thread I would love to hear all about it! XOXO
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortunecookie View Post
    Of course your busy with wedding stuff, I wouldn't expect anything less, it will be a exciting day for you, I can't wait to hear how it all went. Don't stress, take a deep breath, all the hustle and bustle will be worth it [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/heart.gif[/IMG]

I've been doing great, gearing up for vaca.....we fly into Heathrow are staying in London for several nights, in the Picadilly area. From there we are heading to York for a few days, then Belgium, then Holland. Super excited to see rain, as you know we don't get much in Cali. Also, can't wait to see what your options are for skincare, etc. And of course, can't WAIT for all the pastries [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/yess.gif[/IMG]

Enjoy your big day, be sure to come back and update this thread I would love to hear all about it! XOXO
    Shall do. Do enjoy your holiday I bought AHA 30% and BHA 2% peel from The ORDINARY. I shall use that today. I also bought a whitening black soap mixture from Nigeria. So White fair and White cream and Acure face wash and scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbumbu View Post
    Just buy F&W Miss white 7days serum and tube. Be applying 3times every day since you have little time and don't 4get a whitening soap. You'll thank me later.
    thank you. With less than 2 weeks to go I no longer have time but shall use the So White which is pink Fair & White tube cream more.

10. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements