Skin Care Talk banner

Can you use Koji San soap in between peels?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  gymrat 
#1 ·
Hi, I plan on doing a weekly 40% lactic acid peel on my dark areas (inner thighs, arms/hands, face, feet) can I use koji san soap on the 6 days between the peels? And how long should I leave the soap on my skin?

Also I have a lighting cream without HQ that I plan on using, should I wait after doing like 4 peels/koji san daily (a month), or should I start using it now?

I’m light olive skin Middle Eastern but some parts of my body darkened so much because of years of sun exposure + I tan soo easily. The skin on my arms and hands is not very thick, but it’s the darkest. My face is fairly light but I want to lighten even more.

What cream do you recommend after I finish the lighting cream that I have? Carowhite maybe?

Thank you for all the information on this forum.

#2 ·
Yes you can use KA soap after the peel, just wait a day or so, and make sure your skin isn't too sensitive prior to using it. Test a small area....apply a small amount of soap, on a small area and see how your skin reacts. You can leave it on for a few mins, then rinse off.

If you wait a couple days after the peel and only use the soap once a day you should be fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.