Skin Care Talk banner

Hi everyone :)

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  greenteaskin 
#1 ·
Hi Gymrat

I was hoping you could help me with this question: My last account was used with my Facebook login.
Due to email change in my Facebook account I dont seem to login - it makes an error every time I try, something with "develeper mode".
I have tried contacting through the "contact us" section a couple of weeks ago.
I would like to access the account as there is some private info on it.

Fair enough that it cannot be deleted - but is it possible to slur my name on it.

I'm saying, I don't want to break rules by making multiple accounts, but I also didn't know how to reach out for help with this forum, which has been so informative and amazing (even though I have mostly lurked up until this point). I hadn't ever posted content that was trying to sell items or for personal promotion or broke any rules that I know of on my old account (no swearing, no starting fights, or communicating in any unethical matters), so I didn't know why my last account cannot login.

I just really hope to get involved with the community. And if there is anything I can do to get right with the forum (deleting my account or letting me know why the other cannot login or letting me know if I need to do anything else to not get this one removed ) please let me know.

Thanks for your help :)

See less See more
#3 ·
I cannot send a PM due to the fact that I am a new user.
I would like not to post non-genuine answer to gain the points I need to access the PM system.
Is it possible that you can answer the e-mail I contacted you with? The whole point in writing my user name here - makes even more a mess - as it refers to my real name;)...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.