Lightening in the UK - Page 2

Thread: Lightening in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by naymag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    a while back i used prodermalight kligmans body cream ( retin a + Hq+ steroid) but i wasnt consistent ... so i dont know - but i should try Hq and retin a ! did u try it?
    Yes and it worked.
    carolight and retin 0.1% combo. It lighten and clear 90% of stretch marks.

I can’️t wait use hq again. Atm it’️s summer and I’️m taking glut daily.

best of luck
    Than you ! i will try it out !! honestly HQ is bomb when used right and not over 4-8% , and with RETIN A its heaven , 2% HQ and RETIN A did wonders on my face - HQ is actually very safe , so many studies prove this - but it got a bad reputation because of people who use dodgy creams with high % long term, no breaks , with cloberasol, mercury in it, no sunscreen etc ...

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

where can i get carowhite in london ? yall can pm me

yayyy ive just received my order from Mitchel brand - so those gels are just for my body - ive stacked up so i wont need to be looking in London anytime soon lol

The lemonvate cream gel texture is bomb ! first time taking that one , i always used to take the gel
    How do you mixed these gel for your body?

Also does it give even lightening?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

where can i get carowhite in london ? yall can pm me
    There are so many shops in London but Paks in Peckham Rye or Finsbury Park, Paks is a well known shop they have loads just look them up on google and you can find their address!
    @shawtykid20 Do you have any suggestions?

Most of the hair shops in the uk will have caro white/light in there but don’t have it on display. You will have to ask for the strong caro white/light and they will get it from the back

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Most of the hair shops in the uk will have caro white/light in there but don’t have it on display. You will have to ask for the strong caro white/light and they will get it from the back
    @shawtykid20 Reaally? Which ones in London do you go to?! (for real) would be good to get some tips

Quote Originally Posted by Nadra View Post
    @shawtykid20 Reaally? Which ones in London do you go to?! (for real) would be good to get some tips
    @Nadra I don’t live in London, I live in Birmingham . I brought caro light from my hair shop the beginning of this month . I thought they stopped doing caro light

Quote Originally Posted by Nadra View Post
    I was just in London, I didn’t look for Caro White but I was impressed with the products you can find in Boots. Have you looked there for it @Nadra
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    I was just in London, I didn’t look for Caro White but I was impressed with the products you can find in Boots. Have you looked there for it @Nadra
    @gymrat what good products does boots sell

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @gymrat

Wanna see the stash

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements