Lightening in the UK - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 First 3 4

Thread: Lightening in the UK

im living my best life , im looking naturally light or light brown , some would say light skin , some light brown - my foundation is NC 43 , i use studio tech .
    i got a nose job , got my teeth lined up , acne cleared , im finally becoming the person i always envisioned to be !
    and for the haters ( from other blogs) , my nose job is awesome , i still have a " black" nose , i am a proud black person , i just wanted a more defined nose. Black people comes in all shades naturally , i just prefer being a lighter shade of black it goes with my features better , but i am proud !
    Moving to London where nobody knows me will be a breath of fresh air !! i will try to get to Nc 40 haha ...

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

a lot of black people are so jealous of my skin... such hypocrites ... they wanna side eye u , but deep down wanna know what u're using . I see so many walking around with acne scars, dark faces/light body vice versa ...they be SOOO in need of an exfoliating soap lol...
    So keep on RUBBING ladies and gent lol Do what MAKES U FEEL BETTER !
    The other day some girl wanted to shade me , so i told her" dont try coming for me when your foundation is 5 shades lighter than your real color , might as well get on the bleach train and call it a day" ...

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    a lot of black people are so jealous of my skin... such hypocrites ... they wanna side eye u , but deep down wanna know what u're using . I see so many walking around with acne scars, dark faces/light body vice versa ...they be SOOO in need of an exfoliating soap lol...
    So keep on RUBBING ladies and gent lol Do what MAKES U FEEL BETTER !
    The other day some girl wanted to shade me , so i told her" dont try coming for me when your foundation is 5 shades lighter than your real color , might as well get on the bleach train and call it a day" ...
    omg I canna. Sassy, I love. Yes keep that foot on their necks.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    Greenwich!
    Ooh Greenwich nice! You're right next to the 02 Arena which is cool, and theres good transport links! Here's a page that tells you all the fun events/clubs etc to try in London loads of londoners read it, https://www.timeout.com/london

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements