Lightening in the UK
Page 1 of 4 1 2 Last

Thread: Lightening in the UK

Lightening in the UK

heyyy been a while ! so im currently at NC 43 on my face and NC 44 on my body and hands ! i have both shades in mac studio tech.

took me 3 years , of using arbutin , kojic acid , and exfoliation on my body !
    and on my face i used arbutin and Hq / Retin a ! LET ME TELL U , HQ/RETIN A is the BOMB , i got way less irritation and dark spots , than when i was using those " natural " products ! HQ and retin a is so simple and effective !

Also skin building is very effective , i keep it simple and use shea butter .

ive used about all the creams mentioned here , a part from Hq creams like skinlight / carowhite etc -
    what i can say is that exfoliate BUT DONT OVER DO IT . i got SOOOO much Pih because of that !

once i started exfoliating once or twice a week , i started getting lighter , so i came to the conclusion that i was burning my skin when i was exfoliating too much , which made me thought i wasn't lightening .

ALSO GIVE YOUR SKIN TIME TO LIGHTEN . This cycle of cell production and replacement takes about 28 days.

However my BUTT is still a little darker , any advices ? I TIRED LOL.

BUT MOST OF ALL, im moving to the UK ! so i would like to know what products will i be able to buy over there ? all Uk members please answer !

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Whereabouts are you moving to??? If London you'll have no problem finding products and if not you can order online

Quote Originally Posted by Nadra View Post
    Whereabouts are you moving to??? If London you'll have no problem finding products and if not you can order online [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/smile.png[/IMG]
    oh great ! im moving to London! so will be able to find like mitchel arbutin gels , kojic acid soaps/ serums etc ?
    and the weather is perfect since its never sunny lol

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Kojic acid soaps you can buy in some stores or online from ebay (they come like next day delivery and its free), serums and mitchell gels like IKB, Lemonvate and Precious you'll find in BSS stores also they're quite easy to find and not too expensive

The weather has just changed so you're lucky we just had one of the hottest summers on record haha

In London there is many beauty shops to buy from

Have u try hq/retin combo on your butt?

Quote Originally Posted by Nadra View Post
    Kojic acid soaps you can buy in some stores or online from ebay (they come like next day delivery and its free), serums and mitchell gels like IKB, Lemonvate and Precious you'll find in BSS stores also they're quite easy to find and not too expensive [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/smile.png[/IMG]

The weather has just changed so you're lucky we just had one of the hottest summers on record haha [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/wink.png[/IMG]
    Yasssss no sun ! lmaoo i feel like i will reach Nc 40 with the weather in London

Quote Originally Posted by naymag View Post
    Have u try hq/retin combo on your butt?
    a while back i used prodermalight kligmans body cream ( retin a + Hq+ steroid) but i wasnt consistent ... so i dont know - but i should try Hq and retin a ! did u try it?

yayyy ive just received my order from Mitchel brand - so those gels are just for my body - ive stacked up so i wont need to be looking in London anytime soon lol

The lemonvate cream gel texture is bomb ! first time taking that one , i always used to take the gel
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    a while back i used prodermalight kligmans body cream ( retin a + Hq+ steroid) but i wasnt consistent ... so i dont know - but i should try Hq and retin a ! did u try it?
    Yes and it worked.
    carolight and retin 0.1% combo. It lighten and clear 90% of stretch marks.

I can’t wait use hq again. Atm it’s summer and I’m taking glut daily.

best of luck

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements