SCT Gurus Some maintaining & DIY help Please!

Thread: SCT Gurus Some maintaining & DIY help Please!

SCT Gurus Some maintaining & DIY help Please!

Hello everyone,

so 2 months or so ago I made a thread looking for some help on here but the site moves a little slow, thanks to those who contributed! I ended up doing my own research and I decided that

Alpha Arbutin
    Kojic Acid
    Vitamin C
    African Black soap
    Kojie San Soap
    Coconut Oil
    Shea Butter

are the route I’m taking. I really need advice on how to mix, how to measure and where to buy authentic products.

I was going to add these (AA/KA) to a vitamin C Nivea lotion and boost it with my Vit C But read that mixing AA/KA isn’t a good idea at all?

Also so I read that Alpha Arbutin turns to HQ when it gets to the skin? this is confusing to me?
    I really wanna drop HQ & do things the natural way

Last thing, I want to be a light caramel with yellow undertones. I’m really yellow now with caramel skin and I’d like to go one more shade lighter but I don’t want that pale ashy look, how can I maintain my yellowness?
    @gymrat @arrow @lightenme @moonmaiden @AIME @Fluffington @lightboy

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SkinQueen11 View Post
    Hello everyone,

so 2 months or so ago I made a thread looking for some help on here but the site moves a little slow, thanks to those who contributed! I ended up doing my own research and I decided that

Alpha Arbutin
    Kojic Acid
    Vitamin C
    African Black soap
    Kojie San Soap
    Coconut Oil
    Shea Butter

are the route I’m taking. I really need advice on how to mix, how to measure and where to buy authentic products.

I was going to add these (AA/KA) to a vitamin C Nivea lotion and boost it with my Vit C But read that mixing AA/KA isn’t a good idea at all?

Also so I read that Alpha Arbutin turns to HQ when it gets to the skin? this is confusing to me?
    I really wanna drop HQ & do things the natural way

Last thing, I want to be a light caramel with yellow undertones. I’m really yellow now with caramel skin and I’d like to go one more shade lighter but I don’t want that pale ashy look, how can I maintain my yellowness?
    @gymrat @arrow @lightenme @moonmaiden @AIME @Fluffington @lightboy
    I will be adding Niacinamide & carrot Oil as well

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements