How to get clear even skin while bleaching? - Page 3

Thread: How to get clear even skin while bleaching?

  1. #21
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,270
    Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    @lillyjill where can I get my hands on TCA peels?
    from a reputable company @shallalah don't purchase from ebay or the like. Purchase from a company that will be there if you should have a question or concern. Purchasing acids from just anyone is asking for trouble, you never know how they've mixed it and what they have mixed it with, way too risky!! MUAC is one I recommend. Skin Obessions is another one to check out.

    Be sure to check out our Chemical Peel forum, I have lots of info posted there on all sorts of peels, including TCA.

    https://www.skincaretalk.com/forumdi...Chemical-Peels
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    I used just a serum with 5% LA and then went up to 10%. I found that it gave me super soft skin to the touch but no change in the blotchy-ness. Is aha stronger than LA. I realized Im skin cant candle too much acidity. 5% GA burned my feet last year and I'm still recovering from it. I know GA is stronger than LA so I would never put that near my face and neck

    LA is a type of AHA so I glycolic acid

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    How long did you use your 10% for
    I used it for about 4 months I think. I dont remember exactly but I think it was long enough to know that it didnt do anything for the unevenness

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    from a reputable company @shallalah don't purchase from ebay or the like. Purchase from a company that will be there if you should have a question or concern. Purchasing acids from just anyone is asking for trouble, you never know how they've mixed it and what they have mixed it with, way too risky!! MUAC is one I recommend. Skin Obessions is another one to check out.

    Be sure to check out our Chemical Peel forum, I have lots of info posted there on all sorts of peels, including TCA.

    https://www.skincaretalk.com/forumdi...Chemical-Peels
    Hey @gymrat thanks for the heads up. I actually used the ordinary branded 5% and 10% LA so I know what I was getting was legit. I'm kind of scared to use too much acids and peelers at the same time. So far RA is drying up my skin mad! I dont know when the flaking is going to stop but it's such a pain putting foundation on top of dry cracked flaky skin. Adding more acids seems like a nightmare

  7. #25
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,270
    Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    Hey @gymrat thanks for the heads up. I actually used the ordinary branded 5% and 10% LA so I know what I was getting was legit. I'm kind of scared to use too much acids and peelers at the same time. So far RA is drying up my skin mad! I dont know when the flaking is going to stop but it's such a pain putting foundation on top of dry cracked flaky skin. Adding more acids seems like a nightmare
    @shallalah I thought you were asking where to get TCA that's why I recommended MUAC and Skn Obsessions. If you struggle to use 5% GA, no way would you be able to handle any strength of TCA.

    What % of RA are you using and how often?? As for the flaking, get a drop of oil, jojoba, grapeseed, etc, when your skin is damp, or when your in the shower, gently rub the oil into your skin and gently remove the flakes. Just go about it gently so your not irritating your skin. Using the oil while your skin is damp will really help.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  8. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    I used it for about 4 months I think. I dont remember exactly but I think it was long enough to know that it didnt do anything for the unevenness
    they go for fair and white aha lotion use it 2/3 a week , I think for unevenness you need a lighter and aha . What lightener do you use on your face

  9. #27
    I use RA .1% on my body to get major peeling and eveness. I mix with 4% hydroquinone but i will be switching to KA in February.

    Maxipeel 3 burned my damn back so use with caution, i have marks still fading after years of physical exfoliation.

  10. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Levandlovely View Post
    I use RA .1% on my body to get major peeling and eveness. I mix with 4% hydroquinone but i will be switching to KA in February.

    Maxipeel 3 burned my damn back so use with caution, i have marks still fading after years of physical exfoliation.
    Is the major peeling done in sessions? Do you have to do more skin building after than normal?

  11. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    I used just a serum with 5% LA and then went up to 10%. I found that it gave me super soft skin to the touch but no change in the blotchy-ness. Is aha stronger than LA. I realized Im skin cant candle too much acidity. 5% GA burned my feet last year and I'm still recovering from it. I know GA is stronger than LA so I would never put that near my face and neck

    Might not suit your skin so avoid them

  12. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @shallalah I thought you were asking where to get TCA that's why I recommended MUAC and Skn Obsessions. If you struggle to use 5% GA, no way would you be able to handle any strength of TCA.

    What % of RA are you using and how often?? As for the flaking, get a drop of oil, jojoba, grapeseed, etc, when your skin is damp, or when your in the shower, gently rub the oil into your skin and gently remove the flakes. Just go about it gently so your not irritating your skin. Using the oil while your skin is damp will really help.
    @gymrat thanks you're right I should probably avoid TCA. I use 0.025% RA every other night and it's been about 2 months now. How exactly do i exfoliate using oil?

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Similar Threads

  1. how do i get clear, even, dewy skin like this...
    By boardroomt in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 03-30-2016, 01:34 PM
  2. what can I do while waiting for bad skin to clear up?
    By sapphiire in forum Other Skin Conditions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 11:35 PM
  3. will i get even darker than before if i stop bleaching?
    By davidjohn in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 07:44 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 11:10 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 09:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •