How to get clear even skin while bleaching? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 First 3 4

Thread: How to get clear even skin while bleaching?

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    they go for fair and white aha lotion use it 2/3 a week , I think for unevenness you need a lighter and aha . What lightener do you use on your face
    I use clinic clear oil and ikb gel and cream on my face. Should I be using RA and an aha when my skin is already peeling?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Levandlovely View Post
    I use RA .1% on my body to get major peeling and eveness. I mix with 4% hydroquinone but i will be switching to KA in February.

Maxipeel 3 burned my damn back so use with caution, i have marks still fading after years of physical exfoliation.
    That's crazy!! Do you use RA on your face?

[QUOTE=shallalah;1670533]I use clinic clear oil and ikb gel and cream on my face. Should I be using RA and an aha when my skin is already peeling?[/QUOTE @shallalah they say to just moisturise when skin is peeling

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=shawtykid20;1670577][QUOTE=shallalah;1670533]I use clinic clear oil and ikb gel and cream on my face. Should I be using RA and an aha when my skin is already peeling?[/QUOTE @shallalah they say to just moisturise when skin is peeling[/QUOTE

I do moisturize but I guess i need to use something on top of the things I already use. What's your experience with RA @shawtykid20

[QUOTE=shallalah;1670613][QUOTE=shawtykid20;1670577]
    Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    I use clinic clear oil and ikb gel and cream on my face. Should I be using RA and an aha when my skin is already peeling?[/QUOTE @shallalah they say to just moisturise when skin is peeling[/QUOTE

I do moisturize but I guess i need to use something on top of the things I already use. What's your experience with RA @shawtykid20
    @shallalah I used it few years back can’t remember how work on my skin

@gymrat thanks you're right I should probably avoid TCA. I use 0.025% RA every other night and it's been about 2 months now. How exactly do i exfoliate using oil?
    @shallalah the oil is to help lift the flaking skin. Apply 1-2 drops on damp skin or while in the shower and massage into your skin, it will remove the flakiness your having. The oil won't exfoliate you, it will replace your moisturizer if used correctly.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @shallalah the oil is to help lift the flaking skin. Apply 1-2 drops on damp skin or while in the shower and massage into your skin, it will remove the flakiness your having. The oil won't exfoliate you, it will replace your moisturizer if used correctly.
    I feel dumb asking this but do i use soap on my face afterwards or just rinse with water?

I feel dumb asking this but do i use soap on my face afterwards or just rinse with water?
    Do whatever works for you. Using soaps or cleanser on face depends on the individual and their environment.
    Dry, oily or normal skin will determine what you do.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements