Skin Care Talk banner

How to get clear even skin while bleaching?

12K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  TRIUMPH 
#1 ·
Does anyone have tips on how to lighten evenly? I've been bleaching for almost 3 years now but my skin is blotchy. I exfoliate 3 times a week and use RA. Did anyone have luck with anything that gave an even skintone? I cant walk out without foundation anymore

#4 ·
I have blotchy skin on my back especially the middle area. My back looks like Dalmatian lol

I have short arms that’s the problem :( @lightenme I used to use maxi peel 1 and it killed all the acnes and faded most acne dark spots on my face after post peeling and made my neck same tone as my chest. Maxi peel was my favourite peel to use. I can’t stand smell of la and ga stings within second after applying.
Sadly the Filipino store where I used to buy it from, they no longer stock them.
Do u know where to buy authentic maxi peel online?

#6 ·
@shallalah we all want to be beautiful and we all r willing to do certain sacrifices...your sacrifice would be to endure the smell of la or ga.. use one of them both like few times a week.. with a good exfo soap.. and u should even up overtime.. and for face use the fw aha lotion it will also even u up nicley..

#7 ·
@shawtykid20 so I used to leave asantee papaya soap on my face for about 5 minutes before I wash it off everyday with G&G oil but that didnt help with evening out and it dries out my skin. Now what I do is asantee 3x a week usually at night with clinic clear oil, ikb gel and cream and RA 0.025% 3 or 4 times week. In the mornings I would wash with a mild soap and then clinic clear oil and ikb cream. That's all do for my face.

#10 ·
I don't use any aha products, just the asantee soap. My feet is pretty blotchy but I that's excepted because I dont exfoliate my feet as often as I should. My arms and hands lightened pretty evenly. To me my face is my biggest issue. I've used 5% and 10% LA on my face in the past for a couple months but it didn't help with evening my skin. I've been using RA for about 1.5 months and I dont see any improvements. I feel like maybe I need to ditch IKB and look for something else?

#21 ·
@lillyjill where can I get my hands on TCA peels?
from a reputable company @shallalah don't purchase from ebay or the like. Purchase from a company that will be there if you should have a question or concern. Purchasing acids from just anyone is asking for trouble, you never know how they've mixed it and what they have mixed it with, way too risky!! MUAC is one I recommend. Skin Obessions is another one to check out.

Be sure to check out our Chemical Peel forum, I have lots of info posted there on all sorts of peels, including TCA.

https://www.skincaretalk.com/forumdisplay.php/91-Chemical-Peels

#24 ·
Hey @gymrat thanks for the heads up. I actually used the ordinary branded 5% and 10% LA so I know what I was getting was legit. I'm kind of scared to use too much acids and peelers at the same time. So far RA is drying up my skin mad! I dont know when the flaking is going to stop but it's such a pain putting foundation on top of dry cracked flaky skin. Adding more acids seems like a nightmare

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.