Skin Care Talk banner

Instant skin peeling bath wtffffff

15K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  Nikkicute 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Looks like we finally found what mimiwyte, Vera sidika and the likes been using all this time!! And it's pretty cheap too...what chemical is it though??? Cos I don't think it's a burn...otherwise the lady would've been in pain from all that scraping.
Battery acid?? LOL heck who knows :bath:

Did they show the woman after she was out of this so called miracle water??

With technology these days, videos, photo shop, apps, etc, I don't trust/believe most things I see whether in a picture or video......to many ways to photo edit. Unless you've seen this person with your own eyes before and after, and or you know someone who knows this person.........don't believe too much of what you are seeing.

If it were that easy none of use would be here, we'd all be busy in the bath :p

#8 ·
To be fair I highly doubt it's Photoshop. I myself have seen these women most commonly 'alhajas' with their weird pale and veiny look. I think I prefer the battery acid explanation lol. No I know it looks 'To good to be true' if a pale skin is what you're going for. I personally prefer that light honey brown look so issa no for me. Just felt good to finally solve some part of the 'light overnight' mystery that some of these broads seem to have perfected.

#21 ·
Eck!!:eek:
What about the rest of her skin on her body, she's immersed in it!

The results look terrible and dangerous to say the least!

A lighter more even shade is enough for me but I have never been the one to advocate knocking the black right off you lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.