Am I asking for the impossible? The impossible journey - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Am I asking for the impossible? The impossible journey

Yup that's it. There's the hydroquinone version and the kojic acid version. The hq one works faster than the KA one from what I've heard. I've never used the KA one so can't be sure. Plus you might be better off trying this being as you've never lightened your skin before. It should still work good everything works great on virgin skin.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thank you so much. All of this was really informative and helpful. I've used kojie San before with exfoliation and it helped me a little bit. But I still have a lot of scars and hyper pigmentation. I just want to get to the shade of my feet/ears which is the lightest part of me. I really don't want anything too extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    Sorry didn't elaborate. Harmful stuff=steroid containing beauty products or mercury or extremely high doses hydroquinone.
    Just do your research for products that may contain these things but one sure sign is if any sling lightening products lightens the skin too quickly anywhere from weeks to a few months wit's extreme results you can always count on it to be iffy or dodgy.
    Some natural lighteners are products containing kojic acid, mulberry, licorice, nuacinamide, vitamin C and many more. E.g Qei+ ,francoise bedon, Carotein, 55h+ G&G(not sure tho cause this product has some notoriety on the recalled products list, but it doesn't lighten fast like the harmful stuff does so I don't know for sure)
    let me state again STAY AWAY FROM THE HARMFUL STEROIDAL OR MECURY LIGHTENING CREAMS!
    They can cause cancer and the worst of all GHASTLY STRETCHMARKS!
    This happened to me using a mixed cream back in the day when I was clueless about this stuff, 5yrs down I still have the darn things. And I'm slim it's annoying tbh but I guess my skins real sensitive and stretchmark prone. Learned this the hard way, but I deviate.
    Low percentages of hydroquinone is ok. Nothing above 2% is medically recommends unless prescribed from a dermatologist.
    A way to know them dodgy creams is most cream manufactured from Africa(sorry I'm African but I gotta be real) they're usually laden with terribly high amounts of hydroquinone or steroid or mecury or all three even! So check labels and read ingredients of each and every product before you use. Search out reviews ask questions on here. Read threads. But sometimes the true ingredients of creams are undisclosed and they write up acceptable 'natural ingredients' on the package but it's something else entirely. If it's made it Africa just drop it pls. Drop it and run for dear life!
    Also look into Kojic acid products I would assume hey wouldn't be hard to get in the U.K. Being as hydroquinone is a no no there.
    Personally I started lightening with hydroquinone products so now I'm hooked. Woulda loved to be able to go the all natural lightening route but somehow I always come back to fair and white and other serums mixed in.

Most of all just make up your mind what route you want to go the natural or hydroquinone route. That's up to you ultimately then work on a regimen. Research products etc.
    although before lightening something to do before taking the plunge would be to make sure you're well exfoliated. As a newbie I'm not sure I'd say you use kojie San soap right off. Your skin could be like mine and be extra sensitive so I recommend the fair and white carrots soap. Jergens has a brand of lotion called fair and soft it has a low percentage of lactic acid you could use that. Or use fair and white AHA2 lotion to exfoliate and even out your skin before you start lightening proper.
    Okay my thumbs feel like they're about to fall of so imma stop now. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    Yup that's it. There's the hydroquinone version and the kojic acid version. The hq one works faster than the KA one from what I've heard. I've never used the KA one so can't be sure. Plus you might be better off trying this being as you've never lightened your skin before. It should still work good everything works great on virgin skin.

A bit broke rn. But I'm going to start with my entire skin journey in january and I'll post picturee here. Do you know if gluthatione (nebulizer or suppositories) could be used in conjunction with these creams?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rosesarebleu View Post
    A bit broke rn. But I'm going to start with my entire skin journey in january and I'll post picturee here. Do you know if gluthatione (nebulizer or suppositories) could be used in conjunction with these creams?
    It's been said that hydroquinone based creams and products are not to be used topically while on Gluta supplements or IV.cause it negates the effect of the Glutathione being as it's an antioxidant and hq is considered a toxin. Honestly I don't know as I've never used any Gluta supplements. I use vitamin C, MSM, vit E and collagen supplements, I'm trying to plump up and strengthen my skin to reverse damage. It's been working great and took my lightening game to a whole other level, I'd be looking into NAC supply's as that helps the body produce more glutathione.
    So I would say make your research and if you're okay you can try the Gluta shops and use the hq fair and white too or use the KA version or another natural lightener.
    I would personally recommend vitamin C and MSM. They both work great together and can be used along with Glutathione to enhance its effects. That would deffo help with toning the skin from within.

That’s the cream. Just be sure it has hydroquinone. Cos the one sold in the UK does not contain hydroquinone and won’t do sh*t. Check for the ingredients “Hydroxyphenol” or “1, 4-Benzenediol”

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements