Skin Care Talk banner

First Lady - Bright Express Lightening Glycerine?

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Ethereal95 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I haven’t logged into this for quite a few months. It was summer so I didn’t really bother with any lightening. I just allowed myself to enjoy the sun and get a nice golden tan.

I previously had issues with discoloured joints on my toes but these have miraculously gone. Once a week, I rub them (extremely lightly) with a pumice stone whilst showering. After that I just apply a regular moisturising body lotion on my feet and it’s done wonders for my skin. (Better than any acid or lightening cream)

My goal is to keep the skin on my body as even as possible. I know I can achieve this with regular exfoliation (kojie san soap and an Italy towel).

I’ve been searching for a nice body oil that I can apply after the shower as it’s winter and my skin can get very dry at times. When this happens, areas like my lower back tend to get a bit darker. Kojic san will help alleviate this but my skin will still be dry if I don’t moisturise.

Anyways, I came across this brand on google and the product only costs £9.95 on Amazon. It appears to be 100% natural and contains ingredients such as niacinamide and bearberry extract which help brighten hyperpigmentation. I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried this product before?

Thanks guys 🙂

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.