What products should never be used?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: What products should never be used?

What products should never be used?

Please share your knowledge of dangerous products, whether this was found through researching ingredients, friends or trial and error on your own skin.

Please be in depth with the impact or findings of toxic ingredients or offer your in depth experiences with products that broke you out in rashes, acne , hyper pigmentation, blotches, veins, stretchmarks etc. What was your regimen and experience with such products and how did you if ever recover from it.

Hope this thread is useful and can save someone's skin.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Beneks - Fashion Fair Gel (PACKED WITH STEROIDS. Nasty stuff!) I started experimenting with skin lightening in January 2018. I thought it would be fun to see what happen if I lightened my skin and how I would look with a lighter complexion. Watched a few YouTube videos and someone mentioned how great this product is. I was very naive and didn’t know much about lightening. I used it for a week and it made me look like the living dead. My skin was thin and I looked pale and sickly. It gave me stretch marks behind my knees. I stopped using it immediately and I broke out in a weird rash a few days later. Thankfully my skin went back to its original shade and the rash cleared up after a few days. I was horrified and tossed it in the bin right away.

G&G - Pink Lid (I used this last year and for some reason, it gave me a nasty bumpy rash on my legs. HQ 4% gave me a similar reaction. People say it doesn’t contain any HQ or steroids but something just doesn’t sit right. It also had this extremely toxic smell each time I opened the tub.

Lissa White - Super Lightening Oil with AHA (Containe steroids - clobetasol). I admit, I’m a hypocrite. I was using this product last month. I used it last year for a few weeks and it gave me great results but I didn’t know it contained steroids back then. I found out earlier this year but decided to buy it anyway. I’ve been using it on my hands and feet just to test it’s effectiveness. It’s lightened me very quickly and has given me that pinkish, bleached out look. I’ve stopped using it now.

That’s all I know of for now.
    Last edited by Ethereal95; 12-09-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Gng cream peach lid bought from paks made me coal dark with weird reddish burnt elephant leather looking skin

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

imho anything that contains mercury steroids and hq should be avoided. use natural products. anddddd g&g cream is bomb. i’m so sad it stopped working on my skin 😞

Gg may be disconntinued now.. the owner died.. and lots of fakes are going around.. thats the reason why its darkening or aint workin no more.. better not buy it againe to be on the safer side.. few originals are still on the market mixed with fake ones lol.. u can play maze and find the original among the fake ones lol

Carowhite. It worked well for some time and then it made me sick. Any time I used it, I got sick. I don’t know what it contains but that sh*t is toxic.

Clinic clear lotion - that nonsense is a gallon of steroids waiting to destroy your skin. Works very fast but causes stretch marks, green veins, white dots and when you stop using it you get 10x darker.

Fair & White So White- They can say what they want about it but I’m very certain it contains steroids. Whatever that “white up” is, is laced with steroids. Destroyed my skin. At first you glow, then it destroys your skin and leaves your face with sunburn. Yes I used the original product.
    Last edited by Blackboy; 12-17-2019 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Gg may be disconntinued now.. the owner died.. and lots of fakes are going around.. thats the reason why its darkening or aint workin no more.. better not buy it againe to be on the safer side.. few originals are still on the market mixed with fake ones lol.. u can play maze and find the original among the fake ones lol
    Damn... I hope the owner didn’t die after using Gng for so long

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    Damn... I hope the owner didn’t die after using Gng for so long
    Lol
    Beauties are fair and slim.

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Are you sure what you are saying?First, the brand owner has family, so ...

The owner of the G&G brand had signed a commercial agreement with another Ivorian company also belonging to Lebanese, which provided for the sharing of the market. It was this company that produced part of the G&G products and Mr. Hasbanian produced another part. So the products on the market had two origins. Following a disagreement, the two partners found themselves on trial and the agreement ended. This is probably the reason why the G&G and dynamiclair products have almost disappeared from the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackboy View Post
    Carowhite. It worked well for some time and then it made me sick. Any time I used it, I got sick. I don’️t know what it contains but that sh*t is toxic.

Clinic clear lotion - that nonsense is a gallon of steroids waiting to destroy your skin. Works very fast but causes stretch marks, green veins, white dots and when you stop using it you get 10x darker.

Fair & White So White- They can say what they want about it but I’️m very certain it contains steroids. Whatever that “white up” is, is laced with steroids. Destroyed my skin. At first you glow, then it destroys your skin and leaves your face with sunburn. Yes I used the original product.

Fair and white is not laced with steroids lol . U def got the fake one if u live in Africa . The one in Europe don’t even contain HQ . Do u know how much u need to boost it before it even starts working . Def got the fake one sis

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements