2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    8k?

Damn that must be super expensive
    Yes my pockets are hurting lol

DB61782A-AFCC-45F2-B53D-FB7D7426082C.jpg
    when I more consistent with my supplements I do notice less vines and thicker skin I’m going to skin build and exfoliate soon to get more of a glow

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

how many more shades do you want go lighter from where you are now ?

you shade is my shade on my thighs and inner arms I’m super discoloured
    my breast literally look like there Nc 25. Now I wonder if that’s my original shade. And under my breast are practically white like white

@lightenme doesn't Dodo have steroids? Wasn't that what darkened you in the first place?

I am a long time lurker and started using S acetyl glutathione starting Jan 1st. I got so excited about the results yesterday that I created this account to share with yal however I am not glowing anymore today :'(. For a reference, I weigh 108 pounds and have been taking 2,100 mg of acetyl gluta with $2,100 mg of Vitamin C I have an acne prone dry skin with huge pores and acne scars. By the 11th day, I was GLOWINGgg. It just looked like I used filters irl (if it makes sense?) I was also asked by a coworker if I had a facial or something because it looks so bright and "clean". I was literally over the moon. Comes the 17th day, and my skin is looking so dull. Could it be because of stress or periods? ( I was in a really stressful situation at work , worked till midnight and fell sick)

Sorry I meant to post in the other Glutathione thread. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Maskingoals View Post
    I am a long time lurker and started using S acetyl glutathione starting Jan 1st. I got so excited about the results yesterday that I created this account to share with yal however I am not glowing anymore today :'(. For a reference, I weigh 108 pounds and have been taking 2,100 mg of acetyl gluta with $2,100 mg of Vitamin C I have an acne prone dry skin with huge pores and acne scars. By the 11th day, I was GLOWINGgg. It just looked like I used filters irl (if it makes sense?) I was also asked by a coworker if I had a facial or something because it looks so bright and "clean". I was literally over the moon. Comes the 17th day, and my skin is looking so dull. Could it be because of stress or periods? ( I was in a really stressful situation at work , worked till midnight and fell sick)
    That’s okay! That happened to me too around Christmas my family thought I was wearing makeup! I don’t know what’s that about maybe we need to heighten our dose

Quote Originally Posted by aliciakeyes View Post
    @lightenme doesn't Dodo have steroids? Wasn't that what darkened you in the first place?
    Yes very true but before I didn’t care about watching my skin I saw signs to stop or slow down but I continued with kit dodo twice a day no skin building days and exfoliating soaps and I would soak in hot water or hot shower for hours 2-4hrs and scrub the dead skin because I was obsessed with exfoliating and being white I went from NC50-55 to NC20 this time I’m stopping and maintaining at NC30

Quote Originally Posted by Mkkay View Post
    how many more shades do you want go lighter from where you are now ?

you shade is my shade on my thighs and inner arms I’m super discoloured
    my breast literally look like there Nc 25. Now I wonder if that’s my original shade. And under my breast are practically white like white
    I’m NC35-40 now I want to be NC30 all over! Yes if you are that light there then you need to exfoliate you probably just have a prematan just exfoliate and take supplements you should return to your original color NC20 !

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements