Success with glutathione? - Page 18

Thread: Success with glutathione?

I was on gluthathione acetyl ((4,000) and vitamin C liposomal (4,000) and I didn’t see any results. I did this for three months . I didn’t apply any topicals because I wanted to see if it worked with out. I’m going to start again with IV and Kojie San soap only and see what happens . I’m surprised in 2020 we still don’t have a safe and permanent way to lighten . I had high hopes for gluta and vitamin c.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    I was on gluthathione acetyl ((4,000) and vitamin C liposomal (4,000) and I didn’t see any results. I did this for three months . I didn’t apply any topicals because I wanted to see if it worked with out. I’m going to start again with IV and Kojie San soap only and see what happens . I’m surprised in 2020 we still don’t have a safe and permanent way to lighten . I had high hopes for gluta and vitamin c.
    I mean 3 mknths isn’t enough time to see results. Hopefully iv goes well for you

same I hope a new safe and innovative way to lighten is exposed im getting tried of creams

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PatisMe View Post
    I was on gluthathione acetyl ((4,000) and vitamin C liposomal (4,000) and I didn’️t see any results. I did this for three months . I didn’️t apply any topicals because I wanted to see if it worked with out. I’️m going to start again with IV and Kojie San soap only and see what happens . I’️m surprised in 2020 we still don’️t have a safe and permanent way to lighten . I had high hopes for gluta and vitamin c.
    I mean 3 mknths isn’️t enough time to see results. Hopefully iv goes well for you
    Prior to committing 3 months I was on a Lowe dosage of glutathione and vitamin C about 2,000. I didn’t see a glow or anything . Again, I wasn’t using any topicals . I have yet to see or hear anyone that claim to have gotten results from glutathione with out using anything else other than gluta /vitamin c .

Hi @chrys could you please tell me what brand of S Acetyl you are using, I just started about 3 weeks aho. I'm taking the reduced glu version, but I havent seen much so I'm switiching to nepulising and drining 2000mg lipo gluta.

Is anyone still on the gluta journey? My darker areas lightened about 2 shades, but the rest of my body didn't change at all. I want to even out my skin tone, but I have a heck of sensitive skin, so no peeling. I think the first 30 days I had some results... But now it seems it's not working anymore...and I'm still 2 toned...
    Attached Images Attached Images

@lightenme any update? Is it true MSM gives very soft skin?

Hello, Anny83! About your question to lightenme... I'm sorry the question was not for me... But I've been on MSM for about 3 weeks now. 4000 mg a day. And yeah, it gives you an amazing soft skin! 🙂 For me, I could feel the difference on the second week, specially my legs. The skin is glowy, soft and firm now. I have some cellulite... But even that got better. On the face, fine lines disappeared... And my hair is growing faster. And nails too. The only bad thing is that I had headache on the first few days...

Quote Originally Posted by Charliee View Post
    Hello, Anny83! About your question to lightenme... I'm sorry the question was not for me... But I've been on MSM for about 3 weeks now. 4000 mg a day. And yeah, it gives you an amazing soft skin! 🙂 For me, I could feel the difference on the second week, specially my legs. The skin is glowy, soft and firm now. I have some cellulite... But even that got better. On the face, fine lines disappeared... And my hair is growing faster. And nails too. The only bad thing is that I had headache on the first few days...
    Oh thanks mucho for replying. Wow, great its good for u. Are you taking it with some other supplements? Did you notice weight loss while using this? Read somewhere it causes weight loss, same with NAC

I lost weight, but just a bit. But I have to be honest... Well, in the beginning it kind of had an laxative effect... I think that's why I lost some weight... I started taking MSM with collagen now. I don't want to take a lot of things together, because then I don't know what's working.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements