Success with glutathione? - Page 2

Thread: Success with glutathione?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    It’️s time, I want to see in glutathione actually works for skin lightening. I hear so many people saying it does but no documented progress from anyone who is originally NC45 or darker getting good even honest results. Either their videos are super washed out or they were born lighter. I spent 2k on liposomal glutathione and other vitamins. Y’️all know I am very specific about documenting so I’️ll be very honest with what I’️m using! So far my current tone is a result of caro white results and I used dodo for two weeks. I bought msm lotion and I was planning on using that then either dodo or G&g 2-4 times a week mainly because my birthday is coming up but after that I plan on using it only 1-2 times a day then hopefully if the glutathione is working I can stop creams and just use msm lotion.

    okay so I’️m going to mega dose around 6,000-10,000 mg of glutathione with 1,000-3,000 mg of vit c all liposomal

    I will take a picture at the end of every two weeks with a detailed description of the products and vitamins I used/took during that time. My pictures will have no edits and I will try to do a variety of lightening situations.

    Im doing this to find the straight forward documented truth I’️ve been looking for no more bs let the lightening games begin...
    Whew chileee ... finally someone who’s about to document their journey while being on all these supplements . I’ve read almost every glutathione thread and so far I’m not convinced . I really wanna hop on the train so keep us updated sis , cause ain’t nobody got time to waste money , time and risk their health for no damn results tbh lol .

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #12
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudkul View Post
    Wow I am really interested in your journey so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread,
    All the best!
    Thank you!!

  4. #13
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Candyflaw View Post
    Whew chileee ... finally someone who’s about to document their journey while being on all these supplements . I’ve read almost every glutathione thread and so far I’m not convinced . I really wanna hop on the train so keep us updated sis , cause ain’t nobody got time to waste money , time and risk their health for no damn results tbh lol .
    Lol that’s how I felt! So I decided to make this thread and take the risk and spend the money to find out if this really works! I won’t let you down!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #14
    Sitting right on this thread.

  7. #15
    Been researching a lot. I've heard that you can't use hydroquinone and gluthatione in conjunction other wise they cancel each other out and become ineffective. I'm not sure how true this is.

    And if it is true I'm curious about what the length of time should be between using glutathione and hydroquinone to prevent overlap.

    I am just here to even my skin tone and get rid of scars to get my whole body to match the lightest portions of my body. I want to start with creams and then later transition to maintenance with glutathione.

    I also heard suppositories, IV, injections and nebulizer are more effective than oral consumption because a lot of the glutathione is destroyed my stomach acid and takes longer to reach the blood stream and have the desired effects.

  8. #16
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by kweeny View Post
    Sitting right on this thread.
    Hey kweeny glad to have you back long time no see! I missed you!

  9. #17
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by rosesarebleu View Post
    Been researching a lot. I've heard that you can't use hydroquinone and gluthatione in conjunction other wise they cancel each other out and become ineffective. I'm not sure how true this is.

    And if it is true I'm curious about what the length of time should be between using glutathione and hydroquinone to prevent overlap.

    I am just here to even my skin tone and get rid of scars to get my whole body to match the lightest portions of my body. I want to start with creams and then later transition to maintenance with glutathione.

    I also heard suppositories, IV, injections and nebulizer are more effective than oral consumption because a lot of the glutathione is destroyed my stomach acid and takes longer to reach the blood stream and have the desired effects.
    Yes that’s all true! I don’t know how long the overlap period is either I had the same question because I want to do a maxi peel before I begin the gluta !

  10. #18
    I love when u make these documentary threads! I want to start gluta too but unfortunately I’m on hq it’s not doing much but I don’t want it to go to waste so I’m trying to use it up

  11. #19
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by saucey View Post
    I love when u make these documentary threads! I want to start gluta too but unfortunately I’m on hq it’s not doing much but I don’t want it to go to waste so I’m trying to use it up
    Thank you! I love making them too! Are you using carowhite?

  12. #20
    SCT Elite lightenme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    How do I post on here please help
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Filchawyx3 View Post
    what brand for glutathione are you using? and if i want to buy the oral pills glutathione you have a brand that would you suggest?
    For the pills I’m using the core brand!

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-28-2016, 03:18 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2015, 10:26 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:44 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 03:34 PM
  5. Guerlain Success Futures - A Success???
    By lindseyhtx in forum Anti-Aging
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •