Success with glutathione? - Page 3

Thread: Success with glutathione?

Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    Attachment 64601
    here are all the vitamins I will be taking! By the way I plan to do a maxi peel 3 on my body which has HQ in it how long should I wait after applying the maxi peel to take the gluta also and I use dodo with gluta?
    I feel really rude to ask this, but could you possible list the names of these? Cause I keep trying to open it in another window, but it's so small I can't read the names
    Thank you! You're my exact complextion, with the exception that your chest is lighter than mine, but your legs are slightly darker. I'm also very interested, so best of luck! I"m detoxing mercury for the next few months (very long story, honestly lol had nothing to do with lighteners) but I was thinking of finishing it off with a few months of glutathione IV to help with the detox. I'm also (as you can guess) interested in the lightening effect, but I know it'll probably take close to a year for me to even start lightening from how long it will take it to detox, so I'm saving up as much as I can right now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Awww @lightenme my darling . Missed you too.
    Took a break after re darkening badly
    Back now and slowly making progress.
    XOXO

Quote Originally Posted by Filchawyx3 View Post
    what brand for glutathione are you using? and if i want to buy the oral pills glutathione you have a brand that would you suggest?
    For the pills I’️m using the core brand!
    Try applying 40% lactic peel for three days in row on your knees. Mix lightener with amlactin, cerave SA, or glycolic toner on your legs.

Your chest and face skin tone is beautiful and natural healthy looking.

Don't forget to skinbuild

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Coconutte View Post
    I feel really rude to ask this, but could you possible list the names of these? Cause I keep trying to open it in another window, but it's so small I can't read the names
    Thank you! You're my exact complextion, with the exception that your chest is lighter than mine, but your legs are slightly darker. I'm also very interested, so best of luck! I"m detoxing mercury for the next few months (very long story, honestly lol had nothing to do with lighteners) but I was thinking of finishing it off with a few months of glutathione IV to help with the detox. I'm also (as you can guess) interested in the lightening effect, but I know it'll probably take close to a year for me to even start lightening from how long it will take it to detox, so I'm saving up as much as I can right now.
    Lol I can't name everything that would take too long the most important to lightening are the lipo naturals liposomal glutathione and the core glutathione and vitamin c

Quote Originally Posted by kweeny View Post
    Awww @lightenme my darling . Missed you too.
    Took a break after re darkening badly
    Back now and slowly making progress.
    XOXO
    same thing happened to me sis you're not alone1 I had to spend almost 2 year recovering trying to get to where I am now! 2018 was the worst year of my life and 2019 was a year I had to spend healing myself from 2018, what darkened you?

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Try applying 40% lactic peel for three days in row on your knees. Mix lightener with amlactin, cerave SA, or glycolic toner on your legs.

Your chest and face skin tone is beautiful and natural healthy looking.

Don't forget to skinbuild
    thanks hun! I honestly just have been ignoring my knees/legs because is winter and I'm single so no ones looking at them lol

58381CAD-2F8B-4793-B5EE-3A2C7DD13AB6.jpg33709227-AFB8-4B88-83CE-CB73D84B578C.jpg
    Wow the peeling has begun y’all!! My lower knuckles have peeled today still waiting for the upper knuckles! Hands and feet and neck are peeling! I applied la 90% peel to hands and knuckles and feet and maxi peel 3 in 3 layers for 3 days and I didn’t shower today is the 4th day so I finally get to shower (gross I know) this is the most even my knuckles have ever looked they’re the same color as my hands now!! Bleacher where?!? Haven’t started the supplements yet and I haven’t used any creams in like 2 weeks

Good thread. Just that lots of peeps here start threads like this promising to document their journey but after about 3 weeks they just go silent. They dont respond to any questions anymore and boom thread is dead.

Can i ask why 3000mg of liposomal vitamin c when you are supposed to take double the dose of gluta? Also wow that peeling looks dope!!!
    You did 90% LA Peel and Maxi Peel 3 at the same time.
    It’s time, I want to see in glutathione actually works for skin lightening. I hear so many people saying it does but no documented progress from anyone who is originally NC45 or darker getting good even honest results. Either their videos are super washed out or they were born lighter. I spent 2k on liposomal glutathione and other vitamins. Y’all know I am very specific about documenting so I’ll be very honest with what I’m using! So far my current tone is a result of caro white results and I used dodo for two weeks. I bought msm lotion and I was planning on using that then either dodo or G&g 2-4 times a week mainly because my birthday is coming up but after that I plan on using it only 1-2 times a day then hopefully if the glutathione is working I can stop creams and just use msm lotion.

okay so I’m going to mega dose around 6,000-10,000 mg of glutathione with 1,000-3,000 mg of vit c all liposomal

I will take a picture at the end of every two weeks with a detailed description of the products and vitamins I used/took during that time. My pictures will have no edits and I will try to do a variety of lightening situations.

Im doing this to find the straight forward documented truth I’ve been looking for no more bs let the lightening games begin...

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Good thread. Just that lots of peeps here start threads like this promising to document their journey but after about 3 weeks they just go silent. They dont respond to any questions anymore and boom thread is dead.
    If you’ve read any of my threads then you’d know I never fail to document my journey, but I update when something happens usually every two weeks

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements