Success with glutathione?
Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 Last

Thread: Success with glutathione?

Success with glutathione?

It’s time, I want to see in glutathione actually works for skin lightening. I hear so many people saying it does but no documented progress from anyone who is originally NC45 or darker getting good even honest results. Either their videos are super washed out or they were born lighter. I spent 2k on liposomal glutathione and other vitamins. Y’all know I am very specific about documenting so I’ll be very honest with what I’m using! So far my current tone is a result of caro white results and I used dodo for two weeks. I bought msm lotion and I was planning on using that then either dodo or G&g 2-4 times a week mainly because my birthday is coming up but after that I plan on using it only 1-2 times a day then hopefully if the glutathione is working I can stop creams and just use msm lotion.

okay so I’m going to mega dose around 6,000-10,000 mg of glutathione with 1,000-3,000 mg of vit c all liposomal

I will take a picture at the end of every two weeks with a detailed description of the products and vitamins I used/took during that time. My pictures will have no edits and I will try to do a variety of lightening situations.

Im doing this to find the straight forward documented truth I’ve been looking for no more bs let the lightening games begin...

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

71D86DED-AD2A-4170-9234-07A464DAAEE6.jpg
    here are all the vitamins I will be taking! By the way I plan to do a maxi peel 3 on my body which has HQ in it how long should I wait after applying the maxi peel to take the gluta also and I use dodo with gluta?

Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    71D86DED-AD2A-4170-9234-07A464DAAEE6.jpg
    here are all the vitamins I will be taking! By the way I plan to do a maxi peel 3 on my body which has HQ in it how long should I wait after applying the maxi peel to take the gluta also and I use dodo with gluta?
    Thanks girl finally someone I can trust.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Okay here are my starting pictures in three different lighting situations all on iPhone 11 Pro Max (bathroom light off hallway light back camera, front camera, back camera flash bathroom light off)
    456F4262-B7AC-4BED-B737-6049F3057211.jpg
    0C757F1B-6879-47BB-9731-22A01D16EFF1.jpg
    F36BB8FD-E4E8-4493-84C0-DBC5D4AA6C8C.jpg
    my legs are uneven and ugly atm they’re the darkest part of my body and my hands need some work lol
    FF39D001-CFB0-4A57-BB7D-2A401489D95F.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by acnefree View Post
    Thanks girl finally someone I can trust.
    Yes girl I’m tired of the I gOt So LiGhT fRoM gLuTaTiOn but yet no before pictures, no progress pictures nothing all y’all no walk I need to know for sure I’m tired of all the smoke and mirrors let’s see if this works for real!

I don’t smoke I will not be drinking I have pH balanced water about 1-2 months supply I’ll only drink champagne on my birthday that’s about it I will go to the sauna and I will work out any extra tips and tricks to ensure the best possible honest results please leave them below!

94FDF2EE-AAC2-40D2-A93B-C2BBE62FD26F.jpg94FDF2EE-AAC2-40D2-A93B-C2BBE62FD26F.jpg This is the water
    Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    I don’t smoke I will not be drinking I have pH balanced water about 1-2 months supply I’ll only drink champagne on my birthday that’s about it I will go to the sauna and I will work out any extra tips and tricks to ensure the best possible honest results please leave them below!

Following I will be megadosing with 5000mg of the same core brand but the liquid.

And I may add in IV as well because I really want to lighten

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    Following I will be megadosing with 5000mg of the same core brand but the liquid.

And I may add in IV as well because I really want to lighten
    Yay! Glutathione sisters lol, feel free to post your results and progress here if you want, when are you staring?

Wow I am really interested in your journey so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread,
    All the best!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements